Kerrang Magazine - Metallica Tribute (Master of Puppets)

Final_Product said:
What an insult to heavy music. I'm not the biggest fan of Master (Ride owns it, IMO) but Kerrang getting those bands to cover the album is fucking shameful. The majority of those bands fit within the "favourite bands" list of the magazines current "emo-teen" demographic and reflect absolutley nothing about the metal world today, outside the most blatant and shallow excuses for heavy music and how their utter pedestrian approach to metal just dilutes and trivialises the entire genre.

shameful.

+234982398230923094987234907230981209129032139081329

well put deek, well put :kickass:

^ I didnt read that, but I fully fucking agree with you there. I think Kerrang are stupid cunts. As a Metallica fan, and as a fan thats fastly going off Metallica. Fuck you Kerrang, drink my piss.

Sinister Mephisto said:
THE WHOLE THING SUCKS EXCEPT FOR -MAYBE- MACHINEHEAD. I HAVE SPOKEN.

maybe i'll agree with you, i wanna hear this shit first :erk:

I have it but gave it to my friend since he is a Metallica fan. The whole thing is SHIT.
Trivium half heartedly play Master of Puppets with whiney vocals, Machine Heads,Battery is ok.
And Mastodons Orion is weak.

Mitton said:
I have it but gave it to my friend since he is a Metallica fan. The whole thing is SHIT.
Trivium half heartedly play Master of Puppets with whiney vocals, Machine Heads,Battery is ok.
And Mastodons Orion is weak.

I have a video of Trivium playing MoP and they attempt to play it in Drop D, and it doesn't suond right.

BloodyScalpel said:
:lol: diablo II anyone? :D

shit that game brings back memorys of me scamming newbs and taking all there shit...

that and mf runs...

and cow level....

and duals....

I quit that game after one of my friends on the game said linken park were metal...

Sinister Mephisto said:
Maybe, they're the only thing on that CD that sounds like half-crap, half-band insted of half-crap, half-crap
Mastodon has my respect for using JMPs which is highly unusual :D