are Nevermore going to headline North America?

Its the same question, asked every week, and never answered.

Flesh Is The Fault said:
hmm a question about the band Nevermore in the Nevermore forum

yeah sounds pretty retarded
everyone is mocking you becuase this same thread has been posted like once a week for the past 4 years or so. no one fuckin knows when the headlining tour is coming.

I feel it necessary to defend EoR.

Conceptually it's their greatest work. It feels, to me at least, to be the zenith of WD's developing philosophies, the point where he finally had his own, unique and resounding voice in the mind-scape.

derek said:
I feel it necessary to defend EoR.

Conceptually it's their greatest work. It feels, to me at least, to be the zenith of WD's developing philosophies, the point where he finally had his own, unique and resounding voice in the mind-scape.

except for Never Purify
(and maybe Who Decides)

i think TGE>eor>dead heart. TGE is still in my top 3 nevermore albums along with poe and dnb.
However, EOR, contains some very good songs, that should be played live, but a EOR healining tour would just not feel right, since there are many songs on TGE, that should be played live such as bittersweet feast, psalm of lydia, a future uncertain and born and the title track, while according to me EOR, has fewers songs worthy of live playing like voyager, title track, seed awakening and maybe ambivalent.
I think that for the us headlinging tour the setlist should contain TGE, the whole album in order, just like on the disk+death of passion and posion god+POE title track and next in line and two other random songs, like river dragon and what tomorrow knows.

what's the fascination with What Tomorrow Knows live? out of all the songs on the s/t that would be my last choice....hell that would be my last choice out of their whole catalog

Will Bozarth said:
They should do 2 consecutive headlining tours... first one, playing nothing off Godless... and playing all of Enemies... then, the 2nd tour will be an up-to-date setlist

I have to say that this is one of the best ideas ever! :kickass: