are Nevermore going to headline North America?

neal said:
everyone is mocking you becuase this same thread has been posted like once a week for the past 4 years or so. no one fuckin knows when the headlining tour is coming.

1- i work full time and i'm not on the net too often, i don't really have the time to search back through pages of useless threads to find a similar thread, sorry

2-my question was answered, the rumor is January, so to say 'no one fucking knows' tells me you haven't read the whole thread, i came here with a question, and learned WD himself said they're trying to get a tour going in January

3-on noes! being mocked on the internet? how will i sleep tonight!?

stop being a goof.

1) This message board isnt the only thing on the internet, the official nevermore website, for example, is a very well organized and simply formatted place that would have any tour plans

2) There have been headlining tour "rumors" for 3 or 4 years, even ones coming from nevermore members themselves. the rumor means nothing. Truth is, "no one fucking knows".

3) Your attempt to seem nonchalant through sarcasm is negated by the fact that you obviously care enough to respond.

4) Yes i know the comments were directed at Neal, but i share his sentiments.

Well, attempts had been made to secure a real good support act for a US headlining tour in January. That's what I heard on the grapevine. Said support act were Katatonia, but it was troublesome to sort out.

Wolftribe said:
1) This message board isnt the only thing on the internet, the official nevermore website, for example, is a very well organized and simply formatted place that would have any tour plans

2) There have been headlining tour "rumors" for 3 or 4 years, even ones coming from nevermore members themselves. the rumor means nothing. Truth is, "no one fucking knows".

3) Your attempt to seem nonchalant through sarcasm is negated by the fact that you obviously care enough to respond.

4) Yes i know the comments were directed at Neal, but i share his sentiments.

many bands official sites are slow in getting dates up
i was unaware of previous rumors
i do care about the conversation, somewhat like the 2 posts after yours

it was a simple thread, if you or Neal were bothered by it, why did you post in here? i asked for your thoughts on a headline tour, thank you for those who have contributed in that discussion.

as far as that goes, i would have loved to see a tour with Katatonia, a dream come true would be Nevermore with Into Eternity however

MajestikMøøse said:
You'd know about previous rumours if you weren't such a freakin' n00blet.

yes, you're right, i am new to this board, hence i didn't know about past rumors.

thank you for proving my point.

past rumors mentioned span back to '3-4 years ago' when in my first post i asked about your thoughts on a TGE tour.

what is it with the 'holier-than-thou' attitude around here?

when you have 18,000 posts on a message board, you can automatically have the right to flame people just for the sole reason of being such an n00b.

I paid $60 for my Long Since Dark shirt, and sending one of my CDs and shirts
I paid $125 for my Refuge Denied shirt
I paid $123 for my Into the Mirror Live

AND I have upwards of 18,000 posts.

AND I have a job coming up that pays $17/hr to start.

AND I have an awesome girlfriend

AND I like buttered toast.

Will Bozarth said:
I paid $60 for my Long Since Dark shirt, and sending one of my CDs and shirts
I paid $125 for my Refuge Denied shirt
I paid $123 for my Into the Mirror Live

AND I have upwards of 18,000 posts.

AND I have a job coming up that pays $17/hr to start.

AND I have an awesome girlfriend

AND I like buttered toast.

poser