are other Colour Haze albums as awesome as the s/t?

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
should i just work my way backward through their discography? anyone have one that's easy to navigate or has more information? their website sorta sucks.

i listened to the s/t several months ago many times, then put it down for a spell. well i picked it back up again and have listened to it like 5 times a day all week. amazing shit right there.

Kyuss meets The Who. if you like that description, CHECK THEM OUT.

http://www.colourhaze.de/

at first I thought Los Sounds de Krauts was better.. but that was just because I hadn't given the s/t enough of a chance, and then it won me over.

Working your way backwards is a wise decision.

IOfTheStorm said:
The Who? No no no no. Kyuss meet kraut rock maybe.
Their previous album is more chaotic and psychedelic but it rules. Not as much as the s/t but it does.
dude i mean the singer even sounds like Roger Daltry at times. :tickled:

I only have Periscope, but will agree that the s/t, Los Sounds De Krauts rule. From what I've heard of them, Ewiges Wtfrhj2whrwdwdha and Chopping Machine sound pretty fuckin cool too!

Okay, seeing as this is like the 15th damn Colour Haze thread I've seen, I guess I'll get off my ass and get this s/t album everyones raving about. Anyone know where I can pick this up for a decent price?

the couple of other places i saw had it for a fair bit more, so i think it's the right choice. plus, you know they have other things you want and can now order at the same time :loco:

Yea whenever I go to stonerrock.com I always end up making a large order, even If I was only intending to buy one thing. I think I downloaded some songs from this awhile back when I first saw you guys recommending them, I dont remember ever listening to them though, so I'll check it out when I get home.