Are you bored?

Are you bored?

• Yes, I currently resemble a big blob of boredom

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, I'm smiling like Ronald Freakin' McDonald

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Sep 25, 2001
Because I as sure as hell am. I think I've seen just about everything on the net that I could see. Maybe someone has a bright idea about a great interesting webpage?

(I know that probably this message will get a lot of "this is my webpage" posts but what the heck)

Originally posted by winter-frost
Very Bored!

_Transparent_ you check the chat forum by the looks of it, you must be super bored! ;)

yeah im so bored, i came here for the first time today :lol: , oh and no offence to those who like this place. sorry again :p
so are you here often winter-frost?

I don't know, I usually stick too Opeth, Vintersorg (even though its slow as hell), General Music, Katatonia, and this one. Heard the new Borknagar track?

Originally posted by mr. tokmak
I'm bored from the net too.
But checking out this from is an illness for me.
This forum is cool.
Nice people around here.

Yeah it is and yeah they sure are :D

As far as Borknagar goes, check out "Om Hundrede Aar Er Allting Glemt" from their second CD. Great one.

Bored beyond Belief ...................................................

why are we all bored? should we be out playing in the sunshine?

how many actually use the Internet out of boredom?
I know I do it often.:zzz:

Well I use it for email services and as an information database. You can really get EVERYTHING you need. But amusement.....that's another ball game. Rarely can you find a good content rich webpage, maybe I just don't know where to look (judging by the size of internet that must be it).

Oh yeah, I also like to hunt for new bands. Since I've heard everything so many times, finding small bands, probably soon to be a bit bigger, is a vacation.

I ran across this page bored.com that kept me hooked for a while but it kind of wore out.

Well that is all from me, keep the suggestions coming.
Cheers.

To kill boredom...check out the post about the jedi redneck jokes here in the chat section. I love those!

Yeah it's rather vast, I know. But we need a few pointers and ideas.

Been to RantandRaves, it's not bad. A group of them gathered upon a girl and thrashed her for sleeping around while she was involved in a relationship. The hussy :D