are you political ?

are you political ? if so, what are you?

• Fuck Politics! BEER AND METAL!!!!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I'm a Communist

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Anarchocapitalism all the way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right Wing, Heil Hitler!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • moderate right wing conservative, at least I'm fine.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Ecologist, save mother earth!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Anarchist - freedom for all, power for none!

• I roll at dice at elections

• I don't trust politicians, that's why I don't do anything

• true democrat, let the masses decide

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
... We don't get the choice of being political. We -HAVE- to vote, or we get put in jail with all the child molesters and rapists.

There is only one way out tho, forget labor or liberal, one vote for 'the marijuana party'.

we also have compulsary voting here.
I go left, not really hardcore though...softy:)
otherwise I'd go with the greenies (actually I'm not sure at all) but I don't like all of their points

I hate the fucking greenies. there sense of nature and shit is so rediculous it fucks so much up to extraordinary amounts. like take the situation in Australia where they are not allowed to backburn to prevent more forest fires in New South Wales because of those pussies. Fuckig rediculous!

How's that whole situation going anyway? Haven't seen much TV or newspaper lately.

Trapped, hope all is well "down under" and hope you weren't affected by the fires. I saw on the news were it rained in Australia and put out some fire.

Now for politics. I used to vote, but this was taken away from me when I was convicted of a felony(Possession of a Controlled Subbstance). This is the first and only time I've been in trouble with the law and my right to vote was taken away because I was a Felon. I thought this was stupid because me getting in trouble has nothing to do with me voting. If somebody wants to get drunk, high, stoned, geeked, arced, trippin, etc.. and vote they will. This is why I don't understand why liquor stores are closed on election day until 6-7pm when the polls close in Kentucky. Who says somebody will not by extra alcohol like people do on Sundays when alcohol isn't sold or they can go to a bootlegger. Apparently the "powers that be" think closing liquor stores will help people use good judgement when voting. This is Bullshit. I think most politicians are crooks and give society lip service or what people want to hear. If someone wants to buy or tamper with votes, he/she will. Even though my 3 years probation is up I will not register to vote because of this bullshit. That's why I love this quote and I wish I know who said it:
I love my country, but hate its government and judicial system.-- Author Uknown

Trapped, hope all is well "down under" and hope you weren't affected by the fires. I saw on the news were it rained in Australia and put out some fire.

Yeah, everything is fine now, most of the big fires are out. I'm in brisbane, so we didn't get the fires like they did... but thanks...

Trapped, Glad to hear all is well with you. I am anxiuosly awaiting the Death/Live in L.A. video any day now. I ordered it from Century Media because no stores had it available where I live.

Child of Vision, I'm glad you agree to disagree. What parts do you particularly disagree with me on? I do think the right to vote is a privilige and duty, but if someone is disillusioned with the choices they are given, I believe they should have the choice not to vote if he/she chooses. Also, I am all about freedom of speech and thank you for allowing me the right to speak my mind. I would probably still vote if I had never gotten arrested. I guess I'm just bitter because I got caught. Take Care

P.S. Love the quote about metaphors.

I guess I'm just bitter because I got caught

:lol:

I am anxiuosly awaiting the Death/Live in L.A. video any day now.

I've been trying to get my hands on that too, it's pretty hard to track down...

Is it exactly the same tracklist as the Cd/Lp...?

Good question... I wouldn't say I'm political... After the war that ended here in 1995 I stopped being politically interested (and don't think I ever actually was). I lost the dearest member of my family cause he got killed, and dedicating myself to political questions won't actually bring him back. I won't say: "War is baaad!" because everybody knows that. As for my orientation in genaral, I would say that I'm somewhere in the "center-left"... which would actually mean (to me): live and let live but let die too, why not?... Couldn't vote for anything up there, because anything I would vote for wouldn't be totally true. I won't write more, as everybody knows how people of Croatia think I guess...in generally... don't want to get killed...:D at least not for discussing politics in public...

All in all, PEACE TO EVERYONE... I know the meaning of it now and know how to appreciate it...

Politics, huh?

Well I 'd like to know what is going on arround me. I hate posing my self towards a direction though. Left, Riht, Center... Reminds me of MS Word trying to center the text.

There is noone i would vote for, because they are all the same shit. And these directions, seem very limiting. It is like religions as i perceive them... and well... fuck religion...:D

I hate anarchists, nazis, commuinists, capitalists and everyone who labels him/herself in such way and follow blindly such dogmas. The sheep are made to follow...

When I vote I write in the voting paper some lyrics, like:
"I hate you the pigs who turn the screws..."

I hate politicians. But i must know my enemy...

Originally posted by Trapped
We get thrown in jail if we 'tamper' with the voting paper.

how's THAT for democracy huh??

damn, and I thought Croatia has problems with becoming a democratic country...:confused:

Australia is the most politically hypocritical country around.

Like Zanex said, "I love my country, but hate its government and judicial system"

Exhibit 1:

It is illegal to consume, purchase and possess marijuana in Queensland, yet it is perfectly legal to sell, buy and own Bongs and other... er... equipment.

Exhibit 2:

Marijuana is illegal in Queensland, Victoria.. and all other states, EXCEPT the Northern Territory, where you can grow Pot and Smoke it. So basically, you can step over the borders between QLD and NT, and get arrested in one state for something that is perfectly legal across the border...

Exhibit 3:

Australia boasts a 'multicultural society and community', and supposedly all racism and prejudice is non-existant here, and yet Aboriginal and Torres Straight Island residents of australia recieve special consideration on numerous things, such as entry into University.

Exhibit 4:

The alcohol laws... Basically, Alcohol is 'not allowed' for anyone under eighteen years old IN PUBLIC. It has been deemed 'dangerous' to the health of young people for alcohol consumption to occur under the age of eighteen... IN PUBLIC.

Going by this logic, if an under-18 were to drink alcohol in a public place/public property, they would keel-over and my liver would explode... Yet if were to consume ludicrous amounts of alcohol on PRIVATE-property, it would be perfectly healthy. How crazy is that??

Hm yeah politics and religion are realtives cause each of ém is used to "control" ppl
I´m not religious and I´m no more politically interested but for a long time considered myself beeing a green voter and did so ... till i realized that even these guys mutated into (more or less) typical politicians!! If I had to I still would vote for them ... and I fear I will have to do so but just to enforce opposition to the ruling parties here in austria
fuck religion, fuck politics for they lie, steel, rape and force us to do things we dont wanna do ... and forbid us to do what we like!! damn, I know what I´m able to handle and these fuckin laws dont!!!