To all you anti-Americans, ie "the US had it coming," or "the US deserved it," e

I hope all u "brave" and righteous Americans that want to exterminate a poor country to enlist and go there so u can see what to have true belief that u are right means and not bullshit like your ideas.If u want a second vietnam then be their guests.
By the way I am tired of reading stuff of how u help people.The only reason for u to help someone is to gain econmical and political benefits.That unfortunately goes for all the world.U are the typical guy who comes in the last turn and takes all the glory with him.See the second world war.U let all the world fight for 4 years and then came to finish what was to be finished and take all that u could.Anyway....Thats not your fault.Anyone would do the same if he was in your place.At least he wouldn't be proud of it.Greetings to all the third world people that are in this forum ,who envy the American way of life!Hehehe...

MysticForce- I agree with what you said, but WWII, America got involved because the Japanese invaded Pearl Harbor... America wasn't really involved, except for supplying arms to allies, but after the japanese attack America then became a real part of the war... god war is ugly, I can't believe some americans are happy we are going to war... it sickens me... to all you people from other countries, I was born an american citizen, I do not consider myself american, but human... I am sorry for what america does to the rest of the world be it good or bad, it is not our place to play world cop... sure the U.S. helps out a lot of countries (hmmm like Israel, good call on helping those ass monkeys who terrorize the palestinians and steal their land) anyway I hope you do not feel all americans have that mentality (people like me)

Create Your Own Religion

evolve

It really is very encouraging to read posts like your last one. Thinking and knowing what you talk about is really rare nowadays. Keep up!
Even though USA was not visible in WWII, it was behind the scenes and the one who stared in the final act (Atom Bomb) of the tragedy we now call WWII with the known results.

It is very easy to belong to the human race.
But the most difficult of all is to really be human and not just be entitled to it.

Don't worry LSDphilosophy...people like u make me optimistic about our future!People who don't eat what our media feed us!

honestly...so see so many people hate us for being proud of things that you are proud of for your own countries and to know that I personally am so hated because I happened to be born in a certain country so couldn't possibly know anything about how to be a real humanbeing hurts. And mabye some of it is deserved, mabye it's not, but I know that if you came to this country you would see more inherently good people then bad. Just like any other country. If your intentions are to make me hate myself because my Mother gave birth to me in the country that she was born in then I just want you to know that that is a rediculous expectation.
All I want is justice and possibly to liberate the people who are having other's beliefs forced uppon them......

Just out of curiosity, did you know that the women in Afghanistan (in the area controled by the Tallibon) have underground beauty parlors.....because they are not allowed nail pollish? Or how about the fact that feamales over the age of 12 aren't allowed ANY education?

Obviously not everyone there is happy or believes the same way their 'leaders' do.......

Originally posted by Faith
honestly...so see so many people hate us for being proud of things that you are proud of for your own countries and to know that I personally am so hated because I happened to be born in a certain country so couldn't possibly know anything about how to be a real humanbeing hurts.
No-one in this forum has said he hates americans.BTW I am not proud of being greek.It's a matter of luck.

Originally posted by Faith
All I want is justice and possibly to liberate the people who are having other's beliefs forced uppon them......

Just out of curiosity, did you know that the women in Afghanistan (in the area controled by the Tallibon) have underground beauty parlors.....because they are not allowed nail pollish? Or how about the fact that feamales over the age of 12 aren't allowed ANY education?

Obviously not everyone there is happy or believes the same way their 'leaders' do.......
This is the way almost half the world lives.Maybe we don't understand some things,but do you think they understand our way of living?Don't forget that there is religion involved.If they see our way of life,they will surely say that we will burn in hell.Would you like them to come "liberate" us as well?As logical it seems to you,it's the same the opposite way.After all these years,now you decided that you must "liberate them"?Don't try to make it seem like a good action,for it isn't.

okay...as far as liberate...how I mean that is let them choose what path they wish to follow as far as their religon and how to live up to that religon.

and like Dragonlord I like myself the way I am, I am still open for improvment along the path that feels right to my spirit.

and before anyone says that mabye the attacks on the US felt right to their spirit......I doubt that their spirit had much to do with that, they were probably inherantly good people who were misled by someone they respected and held in high regard. They felt they were doing the right thing for their people and probably everyone else in the world.

Maybe we're all misled in some way shape or form.....I don't know...maybe I'm full of it (wouldn't be the first time)

and Faith, that is excellent you can admit that... I can too. Anyone who thinks they are right all the time are wrong hahahaha. I try to be true to myself, and not hurt others (be it a human, animal, earth) I try to be tolerant and peaceful, but sometimes it doesn't work hahahaha

Originally posted by Demonspell
I would like to use a piece of twin towers to crush your fucking skull in if you think this way...

and you consider yourself an existentialist? if you're an existentialist bin ladin is a humanitarian. Sartre is cursing in his grave. you sound like a nazi.

to genius gone insane: unlike you, i won't be happy when a bunch of innocent repressed people in afgahnistan get bombed while bin ladin or whichever fuck did it is in safety. as for whether or not the US had it coming, i don't know. what i do know is that bin laden was trained by the cia and the taliban gov't was installed by the US in afgahnistan to fight the russians. i don't care what you think; and i'm sure you don't care what i think but my opinion is that you're a dumbass.

my final post. peace to everyone.

well...the idea behind training benLaden was 'the enimies of my enimie is my ally' I don't know if there was a way to know that he was going to turn into the monster he is today. Last night on David Letterman the last man to interview bin Laden was on......and something he said kind of made me twitch....it was to the effect that when he asked why he bombed the American embasies killing a lot of people who were completely innocent he said what about the US dropping nukes on Japan........it reminded me about a lot of the discussions here.......

I would like to think that none of us here are like that man in our ways of thinking......

You guys make me wanna puke!!!You don´t even now your own countrys history. Its' a story of imperialism, murder and dictatorships that YOU helped coming up to the power. Just to say a few... all the dictators in South america, the vietnam war, iraq the red scare... Your country have indirectly persecuted and tortured THOUSANDS of peoples.
All of you are being indoctrinated since school of how tremendously free your country is.