are you serious

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
you haven't been posting more, or more interesting things, than this since WEDNESDAY!?

gonna write something

i LOVE having a car. it really rules being able to drive anywhere. just sayin. it took me 25 years to figure this out fwiw

i LOVE having a car. it really rules being able to drive anywhere. just sayin. it took me 25 years to figure this out fwiw

I agree with this. I have friends who ride a bike everywhere, no matter the weather. They don't believe in cars, etc. I've gotta say I appreciate their position and find what they are doing admirable, but I love having a car. The freedom it grants you is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. I can't imagine life without one (even if I didn't have children).

well i can ride my bike pretty much anywhere around town, and i really like bikin', but the main thing about a car is being able to go OUT of town at will. gotta get away sometimes. but yeah, love my car, not for a second do i regret impulse-buying that shit

i never really disagreed as such, but i subscribe to the ideals of the french enlightenment and thus need to experience things for myself before i can agree with them.
Me too, but I'll deny it to the bitter end. I know all things and have all the right opinions already, but you know all of that.

On the topic of bikes; mom recently got one of these bad boyz

elcykel%20dame.jpg

pretty nifty and in my opinion completely useless - either get a bike or a moped or something, not this hybrid from hell that has no practical use.

Me too, but I'll deny it to the bitter end. I know all things and have all the right opinions already, but you know all of that.

On the topic of bikes; mom recently got one of these bad boyz

elcykel%20dame.jpg

pretty nifty and in my opinion completely useless - either get a bike or a moped or something, not this hybrid from hell that has no practical use.

And you can tell by this post that he has not tried it yet...

oh is it one of those things with an electric motor

i think they are pretty interesting vehicles and i would probably get one given infinite money