Are Zero Hour still together?

80 views and not a reply, :/

Anyway, did a little searching:

"To be honest Troy and I have jammed only once since his Surgery. When we had that jam it was a set back for Troy. Troy, Mikey and I would always write together with ZH by jamming in the studio. Unfortunately we're not able to do that and it's impossible to do with Troy's problems. When I mentioned ZH in the past to Troy He'd say don't even speak to me about ZH. It's not easy because we've done ZH for a long time and we'll always have a love for ZH. Mikey and Chris are great people and great players so it's tough.

Troy isn't going to be playing Bass for awhile and will defiantly be taking the rest of the year off. He's overworked the muscle and if he plays on it he will get muscle atrophy. I hope this answers the question about ZH. We won't go back to ZH if Troy's not part of the writing process. If you see anyone asking about the status of ZH on the forum please feel free to let them know this info. I'm probably not going to answer this question on the forums unless ZH as a band has something to share to the listeners.

Troy has put down bass tracks for just about 2 CD's worth of material. He did 90 percent of the Cynthesis material and 100 percent of another batch of material. There was no jamming involved in regards to any of this material. I have a protools studio in my house and I just kept writting. I've written over 3 CD's worth of material and kept myself busy through this weird time. With all that said I'm very excited about the material that's been recorded.

Erik and Sean are awesome to have in Cynthesis. Amazing musicians.........We hope to have the Cynthesis material fully recorded soon and at some point have the business side taken care of so everyone can get a listen.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Jasun"

Sorry I'm just seeing this now. I don't get on the forums and message boards much these days. It's no secret that the main focus is Troy's health. He's not in any shape to write with Zero Hour. I don't feel it's a Zero Hour CD unless he's part of the writing process. Troy and I have only played music together in the same room 3 times since November of 2008 up to now.

If anyone see's a question (In regards top the status of Zero Hour) here or on any other forum please feel free to let the people know for us.

YOU ALL RULE and I appreciate it.

Jasun

Wow @ 3 times till now.

I'm not aware on his condition, but i hope he gets better and a new Zero Hour album will commence in the future.

Wishing the best for your brother.

get rid of Chris Salinas during the hiatus and bring Erik Rosvold back :p
Have you heard the Cynthesis disc?

Anyway, I'm curious about one thing. If Troy can't do Zero Hour, how has he done Cynthesis and Abnormal Thought Patterns? Is it just that you guys wrote those albums apart, whereas all the past Zero Hour discs were written together so you'd like to keep tradition alive or whatever?

Yeah, I have, but I have always hated C. Salinas (he overuses those highs sooo much).

I was actually asking myself that question too.

Chris Salinas is nothing but awesome. The albums he's on wouldn't be as good with Erik singing (and vice versa).