ARGH - guess i'm not seeing opeth now

Timmy

Mar 2, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
I just had to come on here to whinge about this.. I apologise in advance.

yeah, anyway, Opeth are playing over here in Melbourne this Friday. I was looking so forward to it.. went and got my ticket ages ago, before it sold out.

and then....... yesterday I managed to lose my wallet... slipped out of my pocket on a bus. and guess what happened to be in my wallet at the time. yes, my ticket to Opeth

so well, what the fuck can i do about it now.. I don't have a ticket, can't get one, can't see Opeth

That sucks dude... I lost my wallet once and had to fucking go to the DMV again and wait on those shitty lines for two hours to get another Driver's License, but yeah... this is much worse... I would be super pissed myself, especially after going through all the trouble of getting the ticket... Hope everything turns out well...

i have my ticket stuck to the computer monitor in my room so i can check where it is all the time.

Try ring the place up where you got the tickets and see if you can possibly do anything to get the tickets again, say you had your wallet stolen. Just try everything you can, seriously that sucks big time though :(

flip` said:
Try ring the place up where you got the tickets and see if you can possibly do anything to get the tickets again, say you had your wallet stolen. Just try everything you can, seriously that sucks big time though :(

yeah, already tried calling up the venue... the guy tried to be helpful.. but yeah, they can't legally hand out any more tickets

on the plus side I just booked a trip to Wacken this year, so that'll more than make up for it :).

And if I'm lucky I might be able to catch Opeth sometime when I'm over in Europe

heheh... well, maybe losing my ticket wasnt so bad after all

I went and hung around the back of the corner this afternoon, managed to catch Mikael. After talking to him, he put me on the guest list for the night :) What a great guy. Then I got to meet Peter and Lopez.. no Mendez unfortunately... got them to sign Deliverance and Damnation.

Then the show tonight was just damned great.. just got back :)

Timmy said:
heheh... well, maybe losing my ticket wasnt so bad after all

I went and hung around the back of the corner this afternoon, managed to catch Mikael. After talking to him, he put me on the guest list for the night :) What a great guy. Then I got to meet Peter and Lopez.. no Mendez unfortunately... got them to sign Deliverance and Damnation.

Then the show tonight was just damned great.. just got back :)

OOOOOHHHHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH \m/ Alchemist fucking ruled...

the venue fucking sucked though, i could hardly see the band at all....

the bassist sure knows how to head bang

yeah I know... and everyone there was so tall - could barely see over the people in front of me and I'm 6 foot

Some of Mikael's guitar solos just sounded amazing - A Fair Judgement ooh yeah. i was disappointed i couldn't hear Peter's guitar better.

FUCKING YEAH SO MANY TALL FUCKING ARSEWHOLES :mad: :D

btw SOME STUPID BITCH, took all the tickets at the end of the gig for herself so i didn't get to take one home :mad: :mad:

there was like 50 on the counter and her and her friend took them all :mad: