ARGH - guess i'm not seeing opeth now

oh, that sucks

i got one for myself

ahhhh, there was this one guy who was an absolute pain in the arse. I don't know what the hell he was trying to do - jumping around shoving everyone around him sorta waggling his head.. looked like he was having a fit

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA that is funny

there is definately gonna be a bootleg of the show at Peril Underground cause there was a guy right at the back filming the gig, they charge $35 for bootleg video's.

there is one of the Mayhem gig there

Shite I know what you mean. I couldn't believe all the giants who showed up. And they just haaad to stand up front.

Timmy said:
ahhhh, there was this one guy who was an absolute pain in the arse. I don't know what the hell he was trying to do - jumping around shoving everyone around him sorta waggling his head.. looked like he was having a fit

Haha! I know what you mean! Maybe you're talking about the same Mexican bean who was near me. He kept flopping his huge mop of hair about and going into epileptic-like fits. I'm surprised he wasn't foaming at the mouth :Smug:

Timmy said:
nooo, its all mine

hey, what kinda band you looking to form?
I play guitar too, would be cool to get together with some guys and just jam

any type of band really, death metal, power metal etc

this will be my last post for the night, if u want email me at metalmeshuggahman1@iprimus.com.au

btw what suburb do u live in? im in Millpark, its near Epping, Bundoora, Lalor etc

Caelestia said:
Shite I know what you mean. I couldn't believe all the giants who showed up. And they just haaad to stand up front.

Haha! I know what you mean! Maybe you're talking about the same Mexican bean who was near me. He kept flopping his huge mop of hair about and going into epileptic-like fits. I'm surprised he wasn't foaming at the mouth :Smug:

nah, the dude i was talking about had short hair

haha, maybe that was the guy who whacked me in the face with the back of his head during demon of the fall

Timmy thats great news for you! Glad u got to get to see them :)
U R going to Wacken?? arhrhrhrh lucky thing! I went last year and lets just say its the ultimate metal festival! have u been b4?

Thats so cool that Mikael put u on the guest list what a nice thing to do! They truely were cool guys! I got lots of photos and stuffed signed from them and my boyfriend speaks spanish so he spoke to both Martins...but they were all really appreciative of their fans..its nice to see! Considering how tired they must be!

yeah, its gonna be my first time :) ... can't wait

yeah, Mikael just seems like such a nice, normal guy

ElectricEye, where were you standing? I was a few metres back from the stage on the right side.. there seemed to be a whole heap of girls with boyfriends attached around me

For the record, I am Timmy's friend, the one getting the bootleg =) I was up the back with the guy who was recording it, nice view, no really rough moshing. Couple of dickheads but you get that. Especially that fat fucker who decided he could just stand in front of me and block my view. Oh well, he moved after 30 seconds, he got an sms ( i could see his phone ) from "My Baby" (guessing his girlfriend) saying she was throwing up and needed help. He had to leave.

Sucks to be you, dick. =P

But yes, awesome, AWESOME evening, and I think I shall be investigating Alchemist further.