arrival limited box

Lucas Hypocrisy

New Metal Member
Dec 12, 2003
Santa Maria / Brazil
nuclear blast will release a arrival limited box with the dvd of the show in Summer Breeze Festival... does anyone knows which songs Hypocrisy played in this show??

thanks
(and sorry about my english :D )

Great news. I don't know what they played, or even where that festival was, but I'll be buying it.

And your English is just fine. :cool:

i got the set-list

-"Roswell 47"
-"Pleasure Of Molestation"
-"Osculum Obscenum"
-"The Fourth Dimension"
-"Fire In The Sky"
-"Don't Judge Me"
-"Destroyed"
-"The Final Chapter"
-"Fractured Millenium"

it will be interesting to see destroyed, fire in the sky, and so on..in the dvd.. at least for me.. because i've never had the opportunity to see them live hehe... now i want a dvd with the songs of the new album eheheh!! erased, stillborn, slave to the parasites, dead by dawing and so on.

i was looking the hypocrisy merchandise in the Nuclear Blast Shop and saw this limited box... by the way, hypocrisy t-shirts are amazing, i need to buy them all heheeheh hope that nuclear blast don't repeat this gig(summer breeze) in the next hypocrisy dvd, i mean, the dvd of destroys wacken and live and clips are basically the same thing.. the show in wacken...

Lucas Hypocrisy said:
i was looking the hypocrisy merchandise in the Nuclear Blast Shop and saw this limited box... by the way, hypocrisy t-shirts are amazing, i need to buy them all heheeheh hope that nuclear blast don't repeat this gig(summer breeze) in the next hypocrisy dvd, i mean, the dvd of destroys wacken and live and clips are basically the same thing.. the show in wacken...

Cant wait to get a hold of this box. I hope they make the dvd in NTSC format!!!!!!! im getting so pumped for this release
cheers
Eric

Lucas Hypocrisy said:

I may be stupid, but I cant find it at the nuclearblast site, where exactly is it?

Shirts & more - Band merchandise - Hypocrisy - after the list of shirts there are something called Extented Product Overview that are the other products of Hypocrisy,, there is the information about the box..
- BOX «The arrival LTD.
» HYPOCRISY «The arrival LTD.»
Kommt inkl. der Bonus-DVD vom genialen Summer Breeze-Auftritt 2002. Limitiert auf 1000 edle Boxen und exklusiv beim NUCLEAR BLAST-Mailorder!

this is all the information that are there, but there is no picture of the box yet, unfortunately

This box will be only available through Nuclear Blast. I recommend to pre-order this box since it is the first box EVER made by NB for Hypocrisy. I guess it will be sold out well in advance of the release date. If you don't like to order via NB, you will have to pay high prices on ebay (esp. German ebay) in order to get the box.

I ordered my copy of it already, so there are only 999 left :)

The only problem with me and Nuclear blast is that everytime i have to pay those postal taxes...and for Italy it's 15 € :erk: Usually i do the order with someone else so at least we can divide this amount, and then i haven't a credit card so i must make a cheque and it's some little money more...uff ! Buy for Hypocrisy i will do this little sacrifice :cool: