arrival limited box

So, I ordered the limited box 3 days ago.
But the guys of NB aren´t able to send more as one piece!
A friend of mine and myself woke up 8 o´clock to get the Arrival as soon as possible...
9.10 we got it.
I´m listening to it and I think It´s great.Especially the sound...well done Peter!
But Peter: Please give us the chance to see the lyrics, I´ve been missing them on every album!

Deathrow said:
But the guys of NB aren´t able to send more as one piece!
That is because with the Dissection box, some people ordered several copies, put them up on Ebay, and got ridiculuously high prices for them, as they were sold out at the NB shop, and NB wanted to avoid that with future special editions (one could also say that they wanted to make the money themselves.) ;)

If Nuclear blast put a generalized tax for postal packages it completely sucks, how can u compare an order of a couple of cds and an order with t-hirts,dvd's and maybe a pair of boots ? :loco: :yell: Last week i send two cds to a friend o'mine in Norway and it costed me only 2 €. Nice way to get money NB...anyway the box is sold out :err:

I WANT A BOX SET!!!!!!!!! Can anybody burn me a copy of the DVD? i know that sounds terrible, but I REALLY want to see that summer breeze show from 2002-PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

cheers
Eric

King Fear said:
Come to think of it, now that I watched the live DVD, who is the second (or, rather, lead) guitarist?
I suppose you're talking about Andreas Holma
Hypo03.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't get my Arrival box yet :(