arrival limited box

Hi Everybody... I'm very upset as I ordered my limited box too late... it is already unavailable... I'm so sad...
Is there anyone here who would be nice to copy the DVD for me and to send it by post? I'm willing to pay a good price for it... we can negociate the price... but please I really want the DVD... :erk: :erk: :erk:
Please contact me...
Thanks.

PerfidiA said:
Hi Everybody... I'm very upset as I ordered my limited box too late... it is already unavailable... I'm so sad...
Is there anyone here who would be nice to copy the DVD for me and to send it by post? I'm willing to pay a good price for it... we can negociate the price... but please I really want the DVD... :erk: :erk: :erk:
Please contact me...
Thanks.

yea, me too-i will pay a good amount for this dvd!!! I really want it.
cheers
Eric

mine arrived today... but for some reason that i don't know there is no sound hehaahah shit!!! i cannot get enough with the images... :(
and seems to be a fuckin' great dvd...:)

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT

maybe it is PAL format only :(
im glad i didnt blow $50 on it even more for that fact!!

PerfidiA said:
Please contact me...
Thanks.
I can copy it on to vhs -any good?

Was that you there in the front row of Summer Breeze 02? It shows you quite a few times!

Sisterofnight said:
I can copy it on to vhs -any good?

Was that you there in the front row of Summer Breeze 02? It shows you quite a few times!

Ohhhhh thank you girl!!!!!!!!! I would be so so so happy to get this video!!!
Yes it's me in front of the stage, with a brown-haired guy just behind me...
I really want this video, first because it's a live stuff but especially because I was there...

I would give my left testicle to get my hands on this thing. What? I'll still have one left. I went through so much hell and phone calls just to learn, I found out about it too late. 1000 copies is WAY to limited. I can't believe they would do video production from a live show and only sell 1000. How is the money made back. Then again Mikael does do video production from what I know.

ArtisanBass said:
I would give my left testicle to get my hands on this thing. What? I'll still have one left. I went through so much hell and phone calls just to learn, I found out about it too late. 1000 copies is WAY to limited. I can't believe they would do video production from a live show and only sell 1000. How is the money made back. Then again Mikael does do video production from what I know.

Hey Mike, I know that you had a drummer a few years ago by the name Matt Conley. I used to play in a high school band with him. What is he up to and how can i contact him?
cheers
Eric

Just wanted to say, that I am sure, that this DVD will appear once again on the market - propably in a different shape and perhaps in one or two years. It is the same strategy all the time. Of course this won`t make the fans happy, who want it now ... but I am sure, someone will copy it for you (it is impossible for me).

yeah, i agree with you... it's a shit.. but it's the truth ehehe... the same thing that happened with Destroys Wacken and Live and Clips... i mean.. it's basically the same thing.. the gig at Wacken...

I read in an interview that this concert was supposed to be published on a "regular" DVD, altogether with concerts at Full Force and Wacken at the same year. Some of you may have noticed that in the beginning you see scenes from Full Force and Wacken.
For some reasons, they were not able to put this DVD out and decided to have at least one gig published as bonus part to the CD.

sphere said:
Just wanted to say, that I am sure, that this DVD will appear once again on the market - propably in a different shape and perhaps in one or two years. It is the same strategy all the time. Of course this won`t make the fans happy, who want it now ... but I am sure, someone will copy it for you (it is impossible for me).

I really hope you guys are right about that release!!!!!!!!!
I would give all I have (well almost all I have) to see that DVD... :oops: :Smug:

Well if someone has a DVD burner, please do contact me!!!! I would negociate with you for a great deal!

Damn, this makes me angry. They should have made 10,000 copies. And they should have released the box set here in the states, too. I do NOT want to pay $50 or more to have it shipped from Europe.

I sure hope you're right, sphere, about Hypo re-releasing it. I would like to think they would re-release it - especially if anyone with influence looks at this thread.

TTT for more box sets!!!!!!

well.. what makes me angry is when this damned labels rerelease the same thing with another name and cover..the real fans bought this box... and if nuclear blast release another dvd in the future i would't like to see the same gig just with another cover... i'm brazilian.. 1 euro = 3,70 reais or something like that and even this way i bought the box..
but no problems.. i have nothing against you.. just against releasing this dvd again.. it was supposed to be limited to 1000 copies and so it is!

Leviathane said:
I read in an interview that this concert was supposed to be published on a "regular" DVD, altogether with concerts at Full Force and Wacken at the same year. Some of you may have noticed that in the beginning you see scenes from Full Force and Wacken.
For some reasons, they were not able to put this DVD out and decided to have at least one gig published as bonus part to the CD.
Yeh I sure noticed the few seconds of Wacken footage at the start -and the fact it says Hypo Live Over Germany -as if there were more than Summer Breeze to come :err: . I was in the front row at Wacken and saw the cameras -we were expecting something to be put out -so maybe eventually it will!

hm, I really don't see the point why anyone would complain about Nuclear Blast mailorder. they are doing a fair business and it is really ok that the box was limited to 1000 copies. just look at the Dimmu Borgir box which is limited to 2000 copies. they still have it, even a half year after the release... so it is ok. and concerning that postage rates are to high: what would everyone else say, if all the good bands would be signed to Toys Factory in Japan? they release no vinyls, no boxes, and just guess how much that would cost... you would pay 25€ just for the regular CD!

King Fear said:
To the contrary.
I hate it when the special edition with DVD/ bonus tracks/whatever is released months after the initial release. (Cradle Of Filth, do you get what I'm saying here?) What's so bad with having several versions to choose from? Die-hard fans will go for the (usually more expensive) special editions, if you want to spend less money, take the normal version - but at least you have a choice!

Ahem! What choice do I have, exactly???? I bought the CD, the regular, plain-old CD. There was NO choice or I would have bought the damn box set!
I am not happy at all. I didn't realize I had to place an order through NB Europe by a certain date to get it. I thought, like the idiot that I am, that I might actually be able to buy the damn thing from a store, or even online.

So, how does the Hypocrisy fan, in the US, have a choice in which version to buy?
:confused:

Putenmonster said:
hm, I really don't see the point why anyone would complain about Nuclear Blast mailorder. they are doing a fair business and it is really ok that the box was limited to 1000 copies. just look at the Dimmu Borgir box which is limited to 2000 copies. they still have it, even a half year after the release... so it is ok.

How is this OK? There is abviously not much demand for Dimmu's box set, but they made 2000 copies. Your post makes no sense. Only 1000 copies of a HIGHLY sought-after box set is OK because another band had TWICE as many copies and they still have them available???

Please explain.

I just think fans in the US get really screwed.

Bottom line: I am a huge fan (LUCAS - "the real fans bought this box... ") and I did NOT get to buy the box set. Why can't I buy it? I want it and I will pay top dollar for it, so what are my options?