Art Thread

I've been without electricity for a week, so I probably missed a lot, but ah well. I've been drawing in the mean time though, when I found the time, and here's the results:

Finished:

Who are you, Vossler...

In-progress:

Frostsoul1.jpg

Just some random thing I doodled while bored, and will probably finish when I find the time.

TMC1.jpg

This is more "serious" work, a depiction of all the main characters from my Travels of the Chosen One fanfic. For some reason, I thought it'd be cool to choose a narrow and high frame for all the portraits. Gives it a bit of a dramatic touch :)

I've been without electricity for a week, so I probably missed a lot, but ah well. I've been drawing in the mean time though, when I found the time, and here's the results:

Finished:

Who are you, Vossler...

In-progress:

Frostsoul1.jpg

Just some random thing I doodled while bored, and will probably finish when I find the time.

TMC1.jpg

This is more "serious" work, a depiction of all the main characters from my Travels of the Chosen One fanfic. For some reason, I thought it'd be cool to choose a narrow and high frame for all the portraits. Gives it a bit of a dramatic touch :)

YES! that top doodle! YES YES YES! Oh, I love skulls! Screaming skulls, even more for the win! :kickass:

Now I love it all, but your doodle has taken my attention far more. Finish it soon! :D

January2009336.jpg

Based heavily off "Sacred Salmon" a photo by Catherine Myers - taken during the 2005 salmon run at Eel River and Dos Rios.

Most of this painting is pure oil.
It's 4'x3' of hell. How many fucking fish/fish shadows are in there...someone count (not me, please)

A bone in my right hand was broken during the process, which slowed things down. Some pain mixed in there with the oil (sheds emo tear).
It was a commissioned piece.

Finished January 2009

January2009336.jpg

Based heavily off "Sacred Salmon" a photo by Catherine Myers - taken during the 2005 salmon run at Eel River and Dos Rios.

It's 4'x3' of hell. How many fucking fish/fish shadows are in there...someone count (not me, please)

A bone in my right hand was broken during the process, which slowed things down. Some pain mixed in there with the oil (sheds emo tear).

Finished January 2009

That's awesome.

And makes me want to eat Swedish Fish.

January2009336.jpg

Finished January 2009
Badass Lesa! You need to do more of this and less of the bone breaking.
That's awesome. Must have taken loads of patience.

Shit nah, She probably tanked it out in about 3.5seconds. Seriously she's like that guy who paints landscapes that look badass all in one sitting.