Art Thread

Prismacolors are already too expensive for my blood. Course I guess you could get like a 12pack of copics for a little bit of change. If you were serious about coloring with them.

drawing-smaller.jpg

That's incredible. I thought it was a photo in greyscale at first.

Haha, that drawing makes me want to say "hey, no touch touch, I ain't no ho ho!"

*been watching too much Awesome Show*
That reminds me...I still need to put my comic for Emily on here sometime

Mah, and Livah! Those are some good Anime! A friend of mine had just sent me 150 prismacolors. Im going to have to admit that it's not my medium of choice, and they are really hard to work with. I've seen lots of people work with them to awesome effect though, and it's what I'm trying to do my latest, just to try and learn. If the paper doesn't have that much tooth to it, you need to shade very, very light, and then layer over top of that. Once you fill that damn son of a bitchin' tooth, or burnish it, the party is over. LOL, I've tried the ole scotch tape trick to lift the color out of the tooth, it works, but not if you need to change colors. This time I'm trying to do a grisaille under painting, and then carefully spray the ass hole with fixative, then Ima put the first layers of color. You got to walk around egg shells with the beotch. Nope, I don't think I'm lovin' it. Hey Mah, if you got some, and want some linkage to where I've been going, I will gladly drop em too you. We shall be the blind leading the blind together with color pencil! :D

Stormo, that looks awesome! i should find some shit done by my boyfriend, he is one KILLER artist...
Em, just be glad you can draw hands! omg i suck so bad at it...unless they are huge cartoon hands, i cant do it