Article in this month's Guitar World

JesterOfDeath

AKA Addicted To Death
Nov 16, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.roomsevenstudios.com
Did ya guys get it yet?? It's on one of the first few pages. It's pretty fuckin' sweet. It's got Devin and Jed on train tracks and some cool shit about SYL. Ahhhhh, Devin finally getting some recognition. :D Anyways, go get the issue, plus some guy named Zakk Wylde is on the cover. :lol:

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
Did ya guys get it yet?? It's on one of the first few pages. It's pretty fuckin' sweet. It's got Devin and Jed on train tracks and some cool shit about SYL. Ahhhhh, Devin finally getting some recognition. :D Anyways, go get the issue, plus some guy named Zakk Wylde is on the cover. :lol:

Also pick up the new REVOLVER magazine they have a more indepth article with Devin & the band....

I looked at it. It seemed to be a good interview, but it'd have to be the article of the century for me to buy Revolver. It was nice to see, anyway.

I read the Guitar World in the store today... heh.. would've bought it, but it isn't worth the money for that one whole paragraph. I'll check out the Revolver later today.

read the guitar world. good SYL artical. but that magazine is the worst guitar magazine. system of a down!? best Metal guitar player!? what the fuck!?

Young Guitar Magazine rules!!

Uh oh! Devin is on Guitar World, that must mean he's SELLING OUT... RIGHT GUYS? OMG OMG.

I'm waiting for someone to post that... I really am.

Goddamn right Devin is getting his recognition though, I havent' seen an article on SYL in a very long time. Thanks for the heads up.