Artwork of Pyramaze 's new album

Eagleman

New Metal Member
Jun 19, 2005
Morlaix, France
Hi everybody ! I 'm new on this forum, i'm an 18 years old french guy (I'll try to speak a good english ...)

Well I love Pyramaze, i've bought the album "Melancholy Beast" last september. I often go to their official website and on this forum, but I wasn't a member since now...

Well, there is my question: on the website there is a link to Rob Alexander website (the guy who has made the artwork of the firt Pyramaze album). And yesterday, i was "naviguating" on this site, and I "fall" on a photo which is call "the Bonecarver". Then I remembered that the new Pyramaze's album is going to be intitled : "Legend Of The Bonecarver", so I've imagined that may be this photo is going to be the artwork of the new album.
What do you think about this ?
You could see the picture on this link: http://www.robalexander.com/Bonecarverpage.html

Eagleman said:
Hi everybody ! I 'm new on this forum, i'm an 18 years old french guy (I'll try to speak a good english ...)

Well I love Pyramaze, i've bought the album "Melancholy Beast" last september. I often go to their official website and on this forum, but I wasn't a member since now...

Well, there is my question: on the website there is a link to Rob Alexander website (the guy who have made the artwork of the firt Pyramaze album). And yesterday, i was "naviguating" on this site, and I "fall" on a photo which is call "the Bonecarver". Then I remembered that the new Pyramaze's album is going to be intitled : "Legend Of The Bonecarver", so I've imagined that may be this photo is going to be the artwork of the new album.
What do you think about this ?
You could this the picture on this link: http://www.robalexander.com/Bonecarverpage.html

Hi there! Michael from Pyramaze here!

I'm impressed that you dug down so deep into the whole artwork and new cover thing, but the new cover is not made by Rob Alexander. At this point I will reveal that our new cover was made by Mattias Noren (Jag Panzer, Evergrey, Kamelot a.o.) The cover is specially made for 'Legend of the Bone Carver'. We will reveal the artwork within the next couple of months.

:devil:

Ok ! Thanks a lot for the news information !

This forum is really really cool, we could discuss with Pyramaze's band members ! Whaaaaa Michael Kammeyer himself have answered to my message, I m really honoured :)

Bye !

Eagleman said:
Ok ! Thanks a lot for the news information !

This forum is really really cool, we could discuss with Pyramaze's band members ! Whaaaaa Michael Kammeyer himself have answered to my message, I m really honoured :)

Bye !

Ha-ha, yeah - well, we try to make time for our fans in this band. Both Jonah and I post quite regular in this forum.

Take care man!

Best,
Michael.

noren said:
I also did a logo for a hip hop band called "Mama's Moonshine" but people hardly ever mention that.

Ha-ha-ha, shut the fuck up Mattias! :D Hip-hop - you!? Hang on, i'm checking your homepage..... What the f... Well, i guess that helps pay your bills too right :p But i think it's safe to say that you are mostly an artist loved by the metal community. Anyways, your artwork rules big time!!

Eagleman said:
Great atwork indeed ...

By the way, when the new album will be released ? In a few month ? Or next year ?

We are hoping for a date in September or October this year, but it's pretty much up to the record labels.

PyramazeGuitar said:
We are hoping for a date in September or October this year, but it's pretty much up to the record labels.

Hey, my birthday is in October- wouldn't that be a great present? And no squealing on the age Iced Dog :Shedevil:

65.gif