Pyramaze Tabs/Notation

Seems like this thread is quite old :erk:

I know quite a bit of the songs (I even have a video on YouTube) and for the benefit of the community of Pyramaze I should probably do something.

I know quite a bit of the songs (I even have a video on YouTube) and for the benefit of the community of Pyramaze I should probably do something.
Yeah, that would be great and much appreciated!

Any riffs, hints, chords... just anything is welcome! I'm a bass player, but any guitar line would help me to figure out some stuff.

I now started to play bloodbound's songs (especially Nosferatu and Screams In The Night) by ear. To me, they are much easier than the songs of Pyramaze. But I'd like to be able to play some Pyra-songs as well!

Yeah, that would be great and much appreciated!

Any riffs, hints, chords... just anything is welcome! I'm a bass player, but any guitar line would help me to figure out some stuff.

I now started to play bloodbound's songs (especially Nosferatu and Screams In The Night) by ear. To me, they are much easier than the songs of Pyramaze. But I'd like to be able to play some Pyra-songs as well!

I just received a new laptop with a video camera so I'll get right to it when I have the time. I'll try my hardest. :kickass: