Artwork Thread!

Why don't you guys put any of your stuff? This thread is so cool, I dont want to hear shit about not having scanner. Well I don't have either, but I know people who have, it's not hard to ask.

Hey guys, instead of preparing my school projects I decided have little fun drawing... I was quite happy with the result so I decided to present my latest child "MY STRANGE WORLD"

2.JPG

Thanks everybody :) Cookie for somebody who will find boobs on that pic :loco:

@Mag: don't you know???? its Tut's cum :p

Hey Ralf! You play Warhammer!

I play Warhammer 40k. I have Dark Eldar and I'm starting Imperial Guard now... ($$$$$$$)

Missiles said:
Hey Ralf! You play Warhammer!

I play Warhammer 40k. I have Dark Eldar and I'm starting Imperial Guard now... ($$$$$$$)
I don't play warhammer (I used to play warhammer rpg) but I love painting miniatures so I have hundreds of them :) mostly Fantasy Battle, some huge empire army, I was always too lazy to play. I prefer watching them standing proudly on my shelf :)

Not exactly artwork I think...

One of my minis from my WH 40k army. It's lighty inspired by Children Of Bodom :D

img3ee325fec5c3e.jpg

@Ralf: Don't you have any pics of your minis on your computer? It would be cool to see them here. :oops:

@Missiles: not now, I'll borrow camera from my bro and I'll take some pics later

@Ralf: Is fucking hard to take a good picture ( at least with my crappy camera ). Be sure to have a good camera, good light source, and the most important: a macro mode. You can scan the minis too. :D

@ralf: i'm not gonna suck up to you cause i already told you they rule on icq a long time ago :p
But this one rules indeed
i love these huge complex drawings, probably because i can't do them :lol: :p

Hey mag, you've got some stuff to show also!!! Do it, beech! :p

here's one of my new ones, just practicing photoshop stuff

eye_new.jpg