As promised Alexi & Henkka Interviews

That double interview is so cool! And some of the questions just rule! ;)

I noticed that you used their favourite colours in the questions so they would also like that interview.

All in all a very great job!

Zarok666 said:
That double interview is so cool! And some of the questions just rule! ;)

I noticed that you used their favourite colours in the questions so they would also like that interview.

All in all a very great job!
Well thanks!! :D Glad you liked it.

Bebli said:
WOW!! Thank u so much! Both interviews r great! ;)
And I really like Henkka's face in that pic! lol
I will have more pix of Henkka to post tomorrow perhaps since I did the interview with him at the venue.

And yes, I would agree with you on Henkka!:Spin:

Karma In Black said:
I will have more pix of Henkka to post tomorrow perhaps since I did the interview with him at the venue.

And yes, I would agree with you on Henkka!:Spin:

Really?? Awesome!! Thank u so much! It'd be nice to see some more pics! :hotjump:

Thats sooo sweet!!

I sort of interviewed him.. but he was really drunk lol

haha he jumped out the bus window! Thats great Thanks a lot!

Hey! Thanks so much for posting the interviews! You did a great job! :) Thanks for including my question. :) I'm still jealous though... Hehe. Henkka seems so nice, is he?
-Dagny

Dagny said:
Hey! Thanks so much for posting the interviews! You did a great job! :) Thanks for including my question. :) I'm still jealous though... Hehe. Henkka seems so nice, is he?
-Dagny

Hell yes! Henkka is the coolest! When I met him, he was so cool with the fans, he let everyone take pictures with him even though there where quite a few.

When I took mine with him the guy that was taking it (Jani Laiho on this board) mest up on the first one, so Henkka himself said "let's take it again" (or similar) now that kicks ass! And so we took the second pic which was actually good.

So :worship: to Henri Seppala.

Dagny said:
-Dagny
No problem!! It had been a dream of mine to poll CoB fans to get their questions asked when I first realized just how deep the band's fan base runs since I really started liking the band back in April after I saw them with IE & Evergrey.

To answer your question, Henkka is cooler than hell!:headbang: It's nice to see a band care about their fans the way they do. Very few bands display this type of loyalty to their fans!! :worship:

"I'm just saying that if we start selling less albums than we used to we're just gonna quit."

uhhhh- that kinda shook me up a bit?

Alexi already said that in 2001 and he also said at that time that COB would quit when somebody would leave the band. It seems he changed his mind with the last thing but as soon as the sales go down, COB will stop. A good decision. So all of you fucking fuckers who download COB albums are to blame then!