As requested: Axe Fx mic'd!

man, that "im stuck in the x-ray" filter is killing me eyes off, don't use it ever again :rofl: another great video though, very informative of how different the separate guitars sound (very good idea to switch up guitars) and of what the Axe is capable of, of course. this thing sounds like an amp and you made it growl like a monster! imo it misses just a tiny but important bit of tube compression to deliver the 100%, on a record a casual listener will never notice this and an experienced dude will likely have just a hint of doubt.
now you know that we need moar videos of the DAR, right? :) happy holidays, viking warrior!

man, that "im stuck in the x-ray" filter is killing me eyes off, don't use it ever again :rofl: another great video though, very informative of how different the separate guitars sound (very good idea to switch up guitars) and of what the Axe is capable of, of course. this thing sounds like an amp and you made it growl like a monster! imo it misses just a tiny but important bit of tube compression to deliver the 100%, on a record a casual listener will never notice this and an experienced dude will likely have just a hint of doubt.
now you know that we need moar videos of the DAR, right? :) happy holidays, viking warrior!

Yeah but then again all those three guitars sound pretty much alike, But they have a bit of different string gauge and tunings.

But I'm confident I can get the tube compression that you're after with a bit of sag and If I turn up the volume of the Mono block. That's not a part of my sound though.

About DAR, they're coming over in february with all the stuff so there will probably tons of videos by then.

Nice One Ola..I have an axe fx and still puzzled by which poweramp to get.Great Vid bro...And please say Hi to my IDOL in stockholm.. The donut-eatin neo-classical dynamo himself..for me! Cheers!!