Ash Borer - Sometimes lattes are tasty!

Pretty sure I posted the link to download the whole album (vinyl) rip, but that was of course before the government went all 1984 on megaupload, etc.

Ltd 100 "cassette only" band discography dropped two weeks back on Land of Decay. Wtf is this anti cd phenomenon? Cassette sounds like ass over time, and vinyl is just a pain to maintain. It's just too damn hard to get intimate with an album in this day an age. The bottle of Old Rasputin, candles, midnight RC posting sessions, are next to nil at this juncture of existence. Give me a damn compact disc so I can support you hipster fucks properly heh?

thanks, i'll check that out when i have an uninterrupted 1/4 hr. ... like tomorrow at lunch.

Fucks are doing a small tour. Gahhhhhh, wonder whereabouts in the wilderness they shall be strumming away. The forest does not sell out!

ASH BORER West Coast Tour
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
9.19 - Arcata, CA - TBA*
9.20 - Oakland, CA - Oakland Metro Back Room
9.21-23 - Desolation Wilderness, CA - Stella Natura Festival (w/ Mournful Congregation, Sabbath Assembly, Aluk Todolo, Wolvserpent, etc.)
9.24 - Eugene, OR - Wandering Goat
9.25 - Seattle, WA - Funhouse Seattle (21+)
9.26 - Portland, OR - Backspace** [I/]

Come to L.A you fucks!

This is pretty cool.

stella2012_bc.jpg

$150.00 Three days and three evenings of music in located in the Sierra Nevada's Tahoe National Forest Desolation Wilderness.

Stella Natura: The Light of Ancestral Fires will be held at Shinnyboo Creek Resort in the high Sierras, in the heart of Tahoe National Forest's Desolation Wilderness. This 160 acres of private property is lush with greenery thriving around every bend, with towering pines shading the trails and paths that lead you to the south fork Yuba River rushing over rock formations into gushing waterfalls and tide pools.

Weekend ticket passes include camping.

A limited number of VIP cabins are available for rent during Stella Natura.

Cabin Features -

Includes 2 tickets
Sleeps 6 adults
Bathroom & Shower
Fire pit/BBQ & tent camping in surrounding area
2 Screen printed festival posters by Benjamine Vierling. Limited, hand-numbered and signed by the artist.
2 Festival shirts
A bottle of mead

(Cabin renters are welcome to share the additional sleeping space with a maximum of 4 other ticket holders)

Tent cabins are also available for rent . These are large canvas tents on raised decks that have sleeping arrangements for 4-6 adults.

Tent Cabin Features -

Includes 2 tickets
Sleeps 4-6 adults
Fire pit
Outdoor shower (shared with other tent cabin rentals)

(Tent renters are welcome to share the additional sleeping space with a maximum of 4 other ticket holders)

Attendees will need to bring camping supplies (tent, mat, sleeping bag) flashlight/headlamps (it's dark in the high-country), sunscreen, swimming gear and whatever else you desire to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Food and beverages will be available for purchase on site. Vegan/vegetarians will be well accommodated. Please do not hesitate to bring your own water, though water will be available on site.

Confirmed artists:

Aerial Ruin
Aluk Todolo (FR)
Arktau Eos (FI)
Ash Borer
Blood Axis Only American show this year
Burial Hex
Changes
Circulation of Light
COTA
Funerary Call (CA)
Hail
HELL
Hooded Archer
Ironwood (AU)
L'Acephale
Lasher Keen
Lux Interna
MAA (FI)
Menace Ruine (CA)
Novemthree
Pyhä Kuolema (FI)
River
Sangre de Muerdago (ES)
Servile Sect
The Sterling Sisters
Sutekh Hexen
The Lindbergh Baby
Velnias
Vradiazei
Waldteufel
Will O' The Wisp
Wolvserpent

Tickets purchased Before July 21st:
General Admission, with camping $150

Tickets purchased after July 21st:
General Admission, with camping $180

25 Miles W. of Truckee - 7 Miles NE. of Emigrant Gap

Distance from local airports:
Reno NV - 60 MI
Sacramento - 70 MI
Oakland - 170 MI
San Francisco - 177 MI

i dont think the debut had bad production ... it just felt more full and somehow "heavy" ... this feels more cold and clinical to me.

haven't sat through anything besides these samples off of the new one ...

but they severly lacked headbanging fury which the debut has plenty