Asian death toll at 11,000 and rising.

Nate The Great said:
I'm pissed about the Nasum vocalist missing. First Dimebag, now this. 2004 SUCKS!!! I love Nasum . . . and the new one ('Shift') is EXCELLENT. I think it will reach their widest audience yet.
First Quorthon, you mean

Earthquakes are metal, every time I feel one out here I start headbanging uncontrollably and moshing with my furniture.

"well, lets see how many metal listeners get upset over the Nasum vocalist dying in this tragedy (if it is concluded he did die)."

well I fucking will

great band and a great guy by all accounts
producer of much great gring too
rotten sound, abadon incarnate etc

nasum rule

obviously its just one life among many thousands
but it should put things in perspective
this is a horrible reality not to be mocked

Hey Paul. No I wasn't mocking his death. I was just seeing if any of these "who cares if people die" types would care that he died simply because he participated on some great albums, but would ignore the other 43,999 people that died.

you know it is sick to think about the epidemics, but during the SARS outbreak in China me and a partner made a shitload of money selling 3M Masks to Asia by the pallet load ... wonder what will be needed now.

It will have claimed more than 100,000 lives... mark my words. Give it a week.

edit : if anyone is wondering my thoughts on this, I'm not particularly moved or anything. I agree with Matt, Mike, Erik, etc... nothing could have been done to avoid this NATURAL disaster. It happens, and this sort of thing will continue to happen, its not bad for the planet. I'm just rather amazed at how its going up 3,000 bodies per 3 hours.