Asian death toll at 11,000 and rising.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss

:worship:

dude this rules, hardcore rules. the intro sets it up perfectly- and the production is the kind that i like best. its distant, and just fucking good.

lizard said:
and lets face it, if a tree falls in India, 3517 die.
lurch70 said:
you know it is sick to think about the epidemics, but during the SARS outbreak in China me and a partner made a shitload of money selling 3M Masks to Asia by the pallet load ... wonder what will be needed now.
NicodemiX said:
OMG U PROFITEER ON OTHARS MISFOURCHUN U AR GaY AS NAD IN A PRISON SOHWER
Doomcifer said:
Marksveld = The Official RC Tsunami Deathtoll Counter
5 stars.

Ehhhhmmm... to prove my guilty conscience I don't mean to make light of this situation, I mean it really sucks and all, but like...

*plays harmonica and pretends not to know english*

That first one is really good, it implies I assfuck the unwilling at midnight. Ooh, that should be the name of my 9th solo album...

ASSFUCK THE UNWILLING AT MIDNIGHT!!!
FEATURING NAD MAKING A BUNCH OF SHITTY NOISE!!!
IN STORES... NEVER!!!

one of the truly tragic, deeply disturbing aspects of this natural disaster is that Petra Nemcova, the SI swimsuit and Victoria's Swimsuit model, lost her boyfriend in the flooding.

On the plus side, that means she's now available.

On the negative side, she broke her pelvis, which probably means months of no sex.

nemcova.jpg

booo hissssss bad tidalwaves bad tsunami!!!

Haha, it's great to come back to this thread and see it has gone off topic in the wonderful way of RC conversations, but I will answer anyway even if it will be off topic now :loco:

IOfTheStorm said:
Why dont try to "knock you down" with a reference to Hitler? What you said is not that different from what he used to say, especially that :
It's a cheap and simple way to be rid of someone's arguments without using any yourself. I may be odd but I think arguments should be used in a discussion instead of just yelling "nazi" etc. It's sad for the diversity of politics and sentiments in gernal that everything that Mr H ever said is stigmatized and can't comfortably be discarded as crap. The holocaust was very stupid and it serves as

Look at the first part of my signature for a start.
"You are not special" ?. Of course I'm not special for the vast majority of the world, but that doesn't change anything since I don't belive in an absolute objectivity. I have only one reference point and that's myself, and if I feel that my existance is worthwhile/important, then it is.

Then since its not YOUR life, you have no right to judge what will happen to another life that doesnt affect yours, and it doesnt do anything wrong to others too (like the lifes of thousands and thousands of dead children down there in Asia).
Hm... I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here, are you saying I can't have opinions about what should happen to other people? If so, that is because?
It would be a different case if I could actually effect the fate of the people in question, but now I'm only beeing theoretic.

And guess what, some "already made up moral codes", exist for SOME REASONS!QUOTE]
It would be more interesting if you actually made a suggestion as to why the moral codes exist instead of just stating a fact. But of course the people who made up the codes had reasons for them, but what they were or if they are valid/relevant today is a matter of discussion. The moral of today, I would say is mainly there to support the current world order and would you claim that that is a perfect order? If not then you can't really say that the morals that stem from it are absolute either, right?

In this case its all about BLACK AND WHITE, it is either GOOD or BAD. And thousands people dying is just plain B-A-D. It is very SIMPLE. If you fail to understand this, i cant help you sorry.
Why is it black and white? If this conversation is to lead somewhere you need to at least try to motivate your standpoints.