Asian Melodeath...

drkluscious

Mar 8, 2004
USA
Anyone heard of the bands Holymarsh or Intestine Baalism? Any big Kalmah fan is sure to love these two. Holymarsh is from S. Korea and I beleive Intestine is from Japan. Their albums are a bit hard to find, so email or IM me if you want to get a hold of them.

yea heard of both. Intestine's second album rules...first one isn't bad as well, just more brutal.

If you wanna try a Japanese melodeath, go for Blood Stain Child.

Vital Remains said:
i would hesitate to listen to asian metal. After seeing the old asian 80's metal bands the idea of it freaks me out. is it good stuff?

IM or E-mail me and Ill send a couple songs. Don't worry, apparently Asians learned from their mistakes in the 80's because these two bands are fuckin' killer.

i dont think the new Blood Stain child was that bad. And i actually thought they kinda improved in a different way. I just think their first 2 album is too much of a skyfire/children of bodom clone, and this new 3rd album Idolator is moving more toward their own sound mixing more electronics (techno) stuff. Sounds more like mix of Dark Tranquillity/In Flames + Children of bodom.