Ask Kalmah a question

cityofscreamingstatues

New Metal Member
Nov 17, 2005
Im doing an interview with Antti Kokko for the website www.theendlessfeed.com

I have some questions done, but I was wondering if there are any questions you've had that have never been answered in previous interviews.
Also, a rep. from Spinefarm who set up the interview told me about a new Kalmah album in may 2007.

If I like the questions I'll use them in the interview and when its done I'll post a link so you can read your answers.

1st Q- Any plans on going back to the old vocal stlye?
2nd- As said on the webpage you have recorded every gig,are there any plans on making a live DVD?

I have a big question. From looking at their site at tour dates, I have seen barely any. Like 20 maybe in total. Why don't Kalmah play many shows? And do they plan on doing a tour or anything? Because promoting the new album you think they would. I found that strange. And all their shows have been in Finland besides a few.

You can clean up that question if you want to use it, but i think its a good one, because everyone wants to know about them playing shows!

Also, the DVD thing is a good question. I want to see kalmah live, even a video would suit me, because I know thats as close as I will ever get to the real thing. I want some kalmah live vids! wheter its a dvd or on the net or anything haha.

Like most people have said I'd like to know:

How the new CD is coming? And if it is all original songs...Or maybe a live CD?

I'd also like to know about A DVD.

And lastly when are they going to come to the states!?!?!?

Good question: Are kalmah going to have any shirts available that doesn't cost a persons life savings to buy?

To buy a kalmah shirt online for me, it would cost like 60 bucks with shipping and stuff. Whereas whenever I buy other bandshirts, it's like 25-30 bucks. Even though Kalmah is my favorite band, I can't afford that. And I know a lot of people who want one super bad but can't afford that. If the prices were lowered they would sell a lot more.

=-

1] "Is there a chance for a Kalmah guitar tablature book to be released for us NUMEROUS guitarists out here and there craving for Kalmah riffs and solos?"

2] "Will your new 'Kokko guitars' come out as a sold guitar signature model to the public?

Thanks if you use any of these questions :)
I'm really curious!

=-

i'd love them to make a tour round europe..
i posted on polish metalmania festival forum to invite them but if they dont do anything in this direction i dont think it would help..

id ask them a question about a tour round europe!