Assistance with Growling

Affinity...
Your growls sound amazing, it's just as qualitative as mikaels i'd say...
I'm impressed, i like your music..

asztrod said:
Affinity...
Your growls sound amazing, it's just as qualitative as mikaels i'd say...
I'm impressed, i like your music..

Thank you so much. My dream would be to take vocal dutys for Bloodbath. The only thing i regret about that recording was it was done in one take and i know i couldve made it better...but didnt have the time. cost alot for those precious hours.

affinityband said:
Thank you so much. My dream would be to take vocal dutys for Bloodbath. The only thing i regret about that recording was it was done in one take and i know i couldve made it better...but didnt have the time. cost alot for those precious hours.
Why don't you try out for Bloodbath?

Wow. Afiinity, damn, those growls are good! You sound a lot like Mikael, and since he's probably my favorite of all time, that's definitely a compliment. I wanna hear more of your stuff!

affinity I dont mean to be a total jerk but, you need to work on your growls and you dont sound like Mikael.

Actually now im in the mood to stand up for myself. I dont think my growls need intentional work at all, I reckon they might change as i grow older. But im 17 at the moment. And they are good enough for the band im in at the moment......let me hear you do better if you know what growls should sound like.

affinityband said:
Actually now im in the mood to stand up for myself. I dont think my growls need intentional work at all, I reckon they might change as i grow older. But im 17 at the moment. And they are good enough for the band im in at the moment......let me hear you do better if you know what growls should sound like.

Everyone can find room for improvement on their vocals. I am not going to say your growls sucked but they are not great or up their with Akerfeldt ethier IMO. I know you are not as old as them...but with progression comes intentional work. You are not some god at growling that is sooooo good he can never get better by trying to work on his vocals.

affinityband said:
Oh i do realise im no god. But i didnt think they needed that much work. I was sorta happy with them.

Aye aye, I am happy with my growls as well. I am glad that you were able to reach a point where you are happy with them. I just feel we can all get better. And to do so we usually need to work on it.

Oh and by the way, I enjoy your growls and your bands music. I wish I could get production quality like that.