Astoria

in that case mitch, i think it's better to be over there like you said... and yeah, two hours is nothing... i think people will still be in zavvi when the gig starts... and i just noticed that the doors open at 6... :erk: oh well...

They open at 6? I thought it was 7:30, oh well. At least you won't have to queue to get in when we get to the Astoria.

Make sure that you people take a forum-group-pic!

I will TRY. I'll probably be the only female photographer there.....but maybe not. either way, you should recognise me....i'll either be wearing a dress (just to be completely random...!) or combats and a bodom t shirt...lol
if you check out my myspace, there are pics of me so you'll know what to look out for :)

i'll be in the photo pit for the first 3 songs of each act, and then i'll be milling around the crowds..

:)

RIGHT

At the moment they wont be wrist banding you guys, but if it exceeds 400 people then they will start giving out wristbands....
Its first come, first served basically so get there first!

Thanks for the info! :D
Me and my mate are gonna start queueing for at the astora around...some early time we havent decided yet. But shes gonna save our place while i go the signing (she doesnt mind..shes not mad about bodom like me lol) so i'm gonna probulary go to Zavvi around 2.30/3 or something to check whats happening. I wanna get my stuff signed quickly so i can get back to the astoria before the doors open.

OMG NOT LONG NOW!!!!! :loco: :D

I will TRY. I'll probably be the only female photographer there.....but maybe not. either way, you should recognise me....i'll either be wearing a dress (just to be completely random...!) or combats and a bodom t shirt...lol
if you check out my myspace, there are pics of me so you'll know what to look out for :)

i'll be in the photo pit for the first 3 songs of each act, and then i'll be milling around the crowds..

:)

i'll probably recognize you... but in any case, i'll be wearing black jeans, bodom shirt (i think i'll be wearing that finland-hatecrew shirt :lol:) and maybe leather jacket (don't know how cold/warm is it going to be)... so see you there...

OMG NOT LONG NOW!!!!! :loco: :D

:lol:

:kickass::kickass:

Hey, im new to this site but im going to the gig at the Astoria and the signing session which will kick ass! Got my blooddrunk vinyls today (hell yeah baby 2 days before the relase date,lol). Was just wondering how many people are going over to Sin after the gig? Should be the perfect way to top off a fantastic day and you never know, the bodom guys could be there partying as well!

Btew, what does everybody think to the new album? Only listened to it a few times so far but id give it a 6.5-7 out of 10.

Btew, what does everybody think to the new album? Only listened to it a few times so far but id give it a 6.5-7 out of 10.

I think that your mom looks great wearing thoses tight pants

:danceboy:

peace.

Hey, im new to this site but im going to the gig at the Astoria and the signing session which will kick ass! Got my blooddrunk vinyls today (hell yeah baby 2 days before the relase date,lol). Was just wondering how many people are going over to Sin after the gig? Should be the perfect way to top off a fantastic day and you never know, the bodom guys could be there partying as well!

What's Sin?

Sin a rock/metal club directly opposite the astoria and closes at around 4am I think. Its a pretty good night in there and they've got a large smoking area outside which is good. Anybody planning on going there after the gig?

Sin a rock/metal club directly opposite the astoria and closes at around 4am I think. Its a pretty good night in there and they've got a large smoking area outside which is good. Anybody planning on going there after the gig?

oh yeah... heard about that, got some flyers actually... unfortunately i think i won't be going... :cry:

I might check it out. I'll have my friend with me and he'll probably be moaning if he doesn't get his own way like he always does but he can go fuck himself.

And do you reckon that I could buy the single at Zavvi because I don't have it yet and I was thinking about ordering the Blooddrunk CD+DVD Digipak + Blooddrunk T-Shirt all in one package. The shirt don't look too bad.

Guys, I got a question: I am coming from abroad, so I have to collect the tickets at the Astoria. Now ticketmaster says, that only the cardholder (who's not going to come with me) can pick up the tix. Now my question is, do you think Astoria would be loyal if we gave them a letter of authorization, the original card and stuff?

@J.M: I'd go for 1 1/2 hours

Guys, I got a question: I am coming from abroad, so I have to collect the tickets at the Astoria. Now ticketmaster says, that only the cardholder (who's not going to come with me) can pick up the tix. Now my question is, do you think Astoria would be loyal if we gave them a letter of authorization, the original card and stuff?

@J.M: I'd go for 1 1/2 hours

try that and copy the card on both sides... but in any case do try to contact Astoria management and ask them if you could do that, or ask them how is it possible in any other situation...

Ok, I'll try that. The contact for astoria is actually a bit complicated, I don't know if my question arrived (or more than once). Whatever, thanks and I'll hope the best.^^