Astoria

Why didn't you say before?? Or did you and I didn't catch it? Shit now is too late to get the flight and everything + I can't get all this money quickly (those instructionals don't come cheap, :erk:), but a week ago it'd have been mine!

To quote myself, from February 22nd:

Heads up!

I have a ticket going spare for the Astoria on 8 March - anyone interested?

Sorry you didn't see it in time!

how early are you gonna be there?? :lol: i want to be in the front row too, but gonna squeeze my self to the front row as always... i actually don't consider coming more than an hour earlier... but yeah, see you there maybe... :kickass:

hah, way ta piss people off who've waited the whole day to be at the front!

Hi guys!
Maybe i havnt read this bit carefully enough but fuck it

anyone know whos supporting on saturday at the astoria? Are they worth seeing?

oh my GOD.

kiuas and moonsorrow.
i LOVE kiuas....but i have to, i know them...lol. ;)
check them out on myspace or something..

Hey Sleeper666, I know its late now but do you still have that ticket? Id love to buy it off you. I live in central london so I could just meet you before at the gig.
Also, I was at the Astoria yesterday to see Symphony X and I had my small digital camera with me...they searched my bag and didnt blink...lots of people took pictures inside. It really depends on the size of it. If you have a doubt just chuck it in your trousers :p...always works with me!

Cheers!

A day to go people! YAY.
I wont be able to get on the internet this evening so i'll see you all there..look out for me (green camaflage coat, blue denim skirt and tights tshirt ,black converse, bottle of...something alcoholic)
WOOO.

I'm bringing a camera. The first time I did it, I put it in my bag which was under my leather jacket. They didn't even know it was there. The bouncers at the front of the stage don't give a shit whether you have it though.

And please, for the love of god, no one take a picture of me. :lol:

Does the Astoria have a cloakroom? I'm thinking about bringing my jacket (forecast rain) but I don't want to be wearing it in the heat of the crowd.

Aside, I hope the guys cook us some sausage or something :lol:

I'm bringing a camera. The first time I did it, I put it in my bag which was under my leather jacket. They didn't even know it was there. The bouncers at the front of the stage don't give a shit whether you have it though.

And please, for the love of god, no one take a picture of me. :lol:

Gilly will get you in your wildest headbanging moment, :lol::lol::lol: Then we'll make a monument for you :kickass:

Pђoenix;7038144 said:
Does the Astoria have a cloakroom? I'm thinking about bringing my jacket (forecast rain) but I don't want to be wearing it in the heat of the crowd.

Beware the queues!!!! If you want to get merchandise after the show, do not leave anything there. They'll close the venue before you've retrieved your jacket! Or at least that's what happened to me the only time I've done this, and I'm not going to do it again. A friend of mine had to bought the stuff for me while I passed him the notes under one of the security guy's arm, :lol:

The Astoria does have a cloakroom, yeah.

I usually buy merch FIRST, put it in my bag or wear it and then put whatever you don't need away.

So the signing should be more than done by now. The guys and gals are now heading to the gig or already there I supose. Arghh I must stop thinking about that gig! It's going to take a shitload of alcohol to forget it this night until tomorrow they come here and let us know how was it.

OMFG I'm so fucking jealous!!!