Astoria

Yeah, hopefully :headbang: In the worst case standing outside.^^ But I am actually in a good mood, I mean, we got the original confirment and card and stuff.
Well, 5 days to go:kickass:

hey guys...
just to let you all know...im working for METALFROMFINLAND.COM now and also gonna be taking photos at the signing and the gig for a UK magazine...
so, at the gig, or afterwards im hoping to get some quick comments/reviews from fans etc and may well be asking you guys!
really wana get a load of pics at the gig of the band AND fans...so keep an eye out for me!!! :)

:lol::lol::lol: I want to see Mitch headbanging :lol:

A UM group pic would definitely be cool. BTW do you think there's any chance you'll get BFH or BD? I mean setlist is bound to be longer than Spinefeast's, and those songs have been around for long enough, so who knows?

Ands another thing that has been on my mind lately: do you think that Roope will be allowed solos in the live songs? I mean, will the songs where Roope plays solos be performed or will we never see BFH live because of that?

need to sell a spare ticket ASAP. £30 is my lowest offer, get in touch as soon as you can tonight or first thing tomorrow or i probably won't get the message before the gig.

I reckon they'll play Blooddrunk for sure, it's the first single from the album and they're doing a BLOODDRUNK CD-SINGLE SIGNING SESSION before...

I'm gonna take "Suicide By My Side" and "Follow The Reaper".

Alexi to sign both and Roope to do the Sinergy one. If I can buy the BD single beforehand, then I'll get the whole band to do that too.

i've decided... i'll print out one pic with alexi to sign and another one with whole bend to sign it... and i need one more for me brother i guess, but i'll about that one...

I reckon they'll play Blooddrunk for sure, it's the first single from the album and they're doing a BLOODDRUNK CD-SINGLE SIGNING SESSION before...

I'm gonna take "Suicide By My Side" and "Follow The Reaper".

Alexi to sign both and Roope to do the Sinergy one. If I can buy the BD single beforehand, then I'll get the whole band to do that too.

Why not ask the whole band to sign FTW (except Roope)? Well, it could be a bit weird like ''no you don't sign cos you didn't play'', but who knows, :lol: Haven't you got AYDY?

^ that's a good idea... i was thinking for a pic so every member can sign and i could frame it... i need to make my mind up until tomorrow...

The pic is a good idea.

I'm gonna take my t-shirt Alexi signed for me on the Spinefeast cruise and get the others to sign it too

:lol: Weird, isn't it? I mean, they start signing and when Alexi's turn comes you go like ''no, just one signature each, you already had yours at Spinefeast'' :lol::lol:

only 3 days to go!!! I Leave From Inverness on Friday morning on the Megabus. Seriously cant wait. after seeing Norther this week, i'm wired and gunna have a blast. got the Kilt ready, and got the cash for the Booze!!! yayow!!

[QUOTE :lol: Weird, isn't it? I mean, they start signing and when Alexi's turn comes you go like ''no, just one signature each, you already had yours at Spinefeast'' :lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, there's absolutely no doubt that I'd let Alexi sign it again! :loco: