Astoria

^IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME AND SO WAS THE WHOLE THING FOR THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!!

KK so here it is.

THE SETLIST:

Sixpounder (1st song)
In Your Face (2nd song)
Living Dead Beat
Follow The Reaper
CHILDREN OF DECADENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everytime I Die
Mask Of Sanity/Deadnight Warrior mix
Needled 24/7
Hate Me!
Chokehold (mixed with something, can't remember what)
Angel's Don't Kill
Tie My Rope
Blooddrunk
Downfall (Last song)

Children of decadence mixed into chokehold, which kicked fucking ass!!!

The gig was amazing!! I was queing up from 9.30 and it so worth it. I was right at the barrier the whole time and now my ribs feel fucked up now yay. ugh. Loved the songs they played..Blooddrunk and Tie my rope sounded amazing.
I went to the signing aswell..got the picture disc signed..said 'hi, thank you' to all of them like a pleb and walked out feeling all giddy from the heat and excitiment.
Oh yeh did anyone else get that Blooddrunk apron in the goody bags they were handing out :D

I got shitloads of pics of the gig and i'll upload them on tuesday once i get a internet back at home (am in internet cafe right now..eeeugh) Didnt get pics at the signing as my camera was fucking up >.< ah well. Great day/evening. :D :D

Goody bags?????? :cry: I think I missed out there.

The gig was fucking immense. Absolutly fantastic show; hot, wet, crampt, but well worth it. It was great seeing Alexi play the arrowhead and pink sawtooth guitars, until the end where he threw the arrowhead accross the stage. Thrilled to bits that I managed to see them and that they played Children of Deacadence and Mask of Sanity. Can't wait until next time :Spin:

Great review Mitch! Was awesome to meet you.

I too was a bit unimpressed with the signing, epic queues (to be expected I guess) and it was very very hot, plus i needed to pee for quite some time:D

Meeting the guys was nice though and roope was laughing at the egg card I had stuck to my head for the 2 hours I was queuing for, so that was worth it.

The gig was great, as soon as sixpounder came on, everybody was up! Shame about the sound and that random guy with the glowstick trousers who went around clotheslining people... -_-

Also, when queing for the signing I got interviewed by Rockworld TV and photographed for the Spinefarm website TWICE by the same guy :lol: You might all be seeing my sweaty spotty face sometime soon :rofl: (the record store that signing happened it in was fucking boiling)

Same here, me and 2 of my mates got photographed by that guy

it was fucking amazing. I met these 2 finish guys, dunno if they use the forums :) hi if so

Alexi's vocals were very good imo, had a nice bite.

I was on the floor, near Mitch in fact, around the front for most of the show but for downfall I tried to get some video footage from upstairs, turns out that was a mistake :lol: quality is bad but I think it's ok considering.

Youtube:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey who was in the middle when we all fell on eachother like twice? that was insane! hey does anyone remember me? I was the long haired one wearing a black t-shirt XD
Alexi's new pink guitar is freakin amazing live, love that thing!

also what did everyone think of Kiuas and Moonsorrow?

^
Oh yeah, we all remember you, with ur long hair & black shirt ... since all people there came after shaving their heads and were wearing pink and yellow shirts =)

P&#1106;oenix;7042831 said:
^ I hate assholes like that at gigs.

Did anyone else see the guy who threw up? :ill:

Was that the blonde dude on the stairs? if so, yes :p

Great review and vids Mitch! And congrats to all the lucky ones who got to see them and see Blooddrunk's first live performance :kickass:

P&#1106;oenix;7042783 said:
Goody bags?????? :cry: I think I missed out there.

The gig was fucking immense. Absolutly fantastic show; hot, wet, crampt, but well worth it. It was great seeing Alexi play the arrowhead and pink sawtooth guitars, until the end where he threw the arrowhead accross the stage. Thrilled to bits that I managed to see them and that they played Children of Deacadence and Mask of Sanity. Can't wait until next time :Spin:

Great review Mitch! Was awesome to meet you.

He did WHAT?