Astoria

Went to it, fucking amazing, went to balcony and got a on the edge for the entire show.

Didn't sound too bad up there :loco: could gett all the lyrics and everything, but you can never expect it to be the best quality ever.

Wondered what that guy with the glow pants was doing was able to see right down.

First concert as well and bloody enjoyed it

:kickass::kickass:

Here are some of the pics we took on that day

Acting like a bunch of retards due to boredom at the signing line lol

randomnessatsigninglinemy0.jpg

randomnessatsigninglinefy8.jpg

randomnessatsigninglineuq1.jpg

Group pic at the gig line

grouppicatgiglineso0.jpg

And some alexi pics...

dsc00069pm4.jpg

dsc00071rl0.jpg

Was that the blonde dude on the stairs? if so, yes :p

Yeah i know who that was, he came with me, the retard decided to come along to the fucking gig decpite the fact that he has epillepsy and had to take a bunch of drugs, sorry about that for everyone on his behalf. I also came with some fucking awesome dude who got his fucking face signed by Alexi, and they took a photo, and we all got filmed when we were lining up for the signing, and we went fucking mental and it fucking RULED:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

I didn't record this but it shows Alexi throwing his guitar at the end of the song.
[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CCHiMr8cudg[/ame]

i threw my hat off in the moment, lmao XD was so fucking good, it was the best day of my life. ever.

i saw you , person who got his faced signed :kickass:
we were behind the pillar as you went down the elevator, already waited in the queue for about 2 hours and we wouldn be able to get in :erk:

wearing a mors principium est t-shirt yes?

i saw you , person who got his faced signed :kickass:
we were behind the pillar as you went down the elevator, already waited in the queue for about 2 hours and we wouldn be able to get in :erk:

wearing a mors principium est t-shirt yes?

Nope he was wearing a follow the reaper t-shirt, I was the really really really ginger guy wearing the Chaos Ridden Years t-shirt, basically you would know it was us by the fact that we were all freaking out tons about his frikkin face getting signed by Alexi.:kickass::kickass: