Astoria

He did the same thing when I saw them at Tuska last year

With which guitar? If is one of the ones still alive then someone must have caught it, cos if not the guitar is bound to be broken, and a neck-thru guitar can't be repaired if the body gets injuried (it's one piece neck+body so you can't replace the damaged part with a new one. I don't know what to think, but I was under the impression that Allu had respect for his axes (he's known to have slept with them more than once).

i saw you , person who got his faced signed :kickass:
we were behind the pillar as you went down the elevator, already waited in the queue for about 2 hours and we wouldn be able to get in :erk:

wearing a mors principium est t-shirt yes?

That was MEEEEEEEEEE.

My sweet jesus that was fuckin awesome...except the facial signage got sweated off by the end of Kiuas.

ALSO

to respond to shit posed after that....the guy who was throwing up FUCKIN RULES...and if you had the choice between throwing up tons but seeing bodom or just not seeing CoB theres no fuckin contest!!!

That was actually the best gig ever. that i've been to.:headbang:

He did the same thing when I saw them at Tuska last year

I saw them on tuska too. Didn't see any guitar throwing though. I think thats just a rumour that he did after he almost got bottled by a drunken guy. I never saw that happen but ofcourse i might have been fighting to survive and stay in my spot :lol:

With which guitar? If is one of the ones still alive then someone must have caught it, cos if not the guitar is bound to be broken, and a neck-thru guitar can't be repaired if the body gets injuried (it's one piece neck+body so you can't replace the damaged part with a new one. I don't know what to think, but I was under the impression that Allu had respect for his axes (he's known to have slept with them more than once).

Dude, Alexi held the guitar by it's strap, swung it round, and let go. It hit the floor, no one caught it. End of.

It didn't break and I'm sure he'll use it on the upcoming gigs. It his main guitar that he used for all the songs in D standard.

Well I wouldn't do that to my main guitar. But of course I don't have the whole ESP factory to do another one for free for me in record time, so this is quite a huge difference. Nevertheless, bet he wouldn't have done the same with his beloved Wildchild.

BTW, how was Children Of Decadence? By the vid you've posted it seems they slowed it down a bit. Did they (or any other changes, someone's said it was mixed with Chockehold)? Oh, and could you upload the other vids too please?

^It was kickass, they started chokehold at the part where the solo comes in on children of decadence, like, they didnt play any of the solo from it and went into chokehold, then played through chokehold and also then didnt play the rest of children of decadence, it wasnt really a mix, but at the time i was really hoping it would be so i could hear the solo live.

Well it was a mix because they joined two songs together. ;) You don't have to go back to the first one for it to be a mix.

And I'll upload the other vids another time, they're quite large and take ages to upload on Youtube.

Well it was a mix because they joined two songs together. ;) You don't have to go back to the first one for it to be a mix.

And I'll upload the other vids another time, they're quite large and take ages to upload on Youtube.

:cry::lol: OK then, I'll wait for them.

BTW, we're still missing Gilly's report. She was suposed to be taking a shitload of photos professionally, so lets wait.

Alexi is starting in a stupid guy... why should you trow a guitar away ok. he can afford more. but... welll he should rune all his ESP and Get another set of Jackson Stone/ Jackson Wildchild

so i just came, couple of hours ago, from london, and must say i enjoyed the gig all the way... have a lot of videos (COD, TMR, Blooddrunk, Mask of sanity/Deadnight Warrior, FTR, etc.), less pics (they are bad) but have to recharge my phone so i'll post tomorrow with review... :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Did Alexi play his Kerry King Sig head?

What did they use as intro/outro?

Btw wasn't it the CKY scratched Arrowhead model he threw at the end of the show across the stage? Maybe he wanted to get rid of it because of the ugly scratches...

Pђoenix;7042783 said:
Goody bags?????? :cry: I think I missed out there.

The gig was fucking immense. Absolutly fantastic show; hot, wet, crampt, but well worth it. It was great seeing Alexi play the arrowhead and pink sawtooth guitars, until the end where he threw the arrowhead accross the stage. Thrilled to bits that I managed to see them and that they played Children of Deacadence and Mask of Sanity. Can't wait until next time :Spin:

Great review Mitch! Was awesome to meet you.

yeh the goody bag had a white apron with 'Blooddrunk' scrawled accross it, some free sample cds, a bodom sticker and lots of keyrings.
I think the first load of people who got in got them..dunno :S

It was amazing when they played Children of Decadence..wasn't expecting that one so it like ...'YAY' :headbang:

I think the scratches look awesome. Maybe not the letters "CKY" but the "XXX" I think looks good.

And the intro was the usual Funny Farm music, outro was something that I didn't recognise.

And yeah, he had the KK head there. All I know is it had JCM800 on it.

2j1kkfo.jpg

I saw them on tuska too. Didn't see any guitar throwing though. I think thats just a rumour that he did after he almost got bottled by a drunken guy. I never saw that happen but ofcourse i might have been fighting to survive and stay in my spot :lol:
Nah, he actually threw it, it was the black ESP that he was using for drop C.

I think the scratches look awesome. Maybe not the letters "CKY" but the "XXX" I think looks good.

And the intro was the usual Funny Farm music, outro was something that I didn't recognise.

And yeah, he had the KK head there. All I know is it had JCM800 on it.

2j1kkfo.jpg

ah thanks for the information

btw did you continue you far beyond the sun tab? (I have a 43 bar tab without keys which you uploaded a while ago)