Astoria

it was really cool to meet all of them, but for anyone else who got the blooddrunk vinyl signed, is the marker kinda wearing off a bit?! annoying >.< got a handshake from all of them except janne.. =(

it was really cool to meet all of them, but for anyone else who got the blooddrunk vinyl signed, is the marker kinda wearing off a bit?! annoying >.< got a handshake from all of them except janne.. =(

frame it like I did, looks cool and preserves the ink ^^

l_6edb9e6550a6d4c77fd487327ab31da4.jpg

Actually i think that might be me, thats about where i was and im pretty damn ginger, plus i can see the people around it and they look like the people i was with, not sure, either way, when i show people this picture i will say its of me :D

:lol:! Could be either of us, I was around that area for a lot of the gig as well :rofl:

You were probably looking at Pheonix, he had them on and we do kinda have similar looks.

haha unbelievable... i thought that you two look similar... i thought you were one with the gloves and that pheonix was the other one... i saw you only at the gig...
pheonix i saw you on signing session, before entering the astoria and at the gig... and yeah, you pushed me when i was recording opening of bodom... :p bastard... :lol:

was my first Bodom gig at the Astoria, and it was amazing! Been to quite a few gigs but must admit this was one of the best, been wanting to see this band for years and at last managed to see them :)
was trying to take photos but was a little difficult being in the pit lol. was at the back and then ended up near the front about 2 rows off by the end.
i got chucked out of one circle pit and then into the next a couple of meters away was good though.
but then a passed out after the gig, so if the guy who picked me up and gave me water is on this forum, thanks :)
(yes i know im a noob but thought i would express what i thought of the gig as it was pretty intense)

londonlive7.jpg

Ahh looks like I'm in front of you Deadnight Warrior. Is your real name Ralph or Josh/Jack?

And does anyone recognise this guy, my friend Ben? He's a bit umm.. insane.

BEN.jpg

got hundreds and hundreds of photos from the signing and the gig...

slowly but surely getting them online so check out my myspace if you wanna see them (you have to be on my friends list...so add me!)

also will all be on metalfromfinland.com over the next week...

:)

for the record - the pics on my myspace page arent the best...and are a small percentage of all the pics i took. got home from london on monday,worked 12 hours yesterday and 12 hours today (in work now)...so only had an hour or so last night to look at a few pics and get them online..

theres much much more to come!

for the record - the pics on my myspace page arent the best...and are a small percentage of all the pics i took. got home from london on monday,worked 12 hours yesterday and 12 hours today (in work now)...so only had an hour or so last night to look at a few pics and get them online..

theres much much more to come!

Just out of curiosity, how exacty do you manage to be allowed to stand in that area infront of the barrier to take photos? If you have some pass, how do you aquire it?

I'm not looking to do it in the future, I'm just wondering what stops other people doing it.

And thank god Alexi wasn't wearing a kilt on that photo where you're underneath him. :lol:

Just out of curiosity, how exacty do you manage to be allowed to stand in that area infront of the barrier to take photos? If you have some pass, how do you aquire it?

I'm not looking to do it in the future, I'm just wondering what stops other people doing it.

And thank god Alexi wasn't wearing a kilt on that photo where you're underneath him. :lol:

i am a professional photographer...i work freelance for a few metal magazines+also metalfromfinland.com..
also, i know all the guys from kiaus...and know henkka....kinda.
well yeah, i DO know henkka...we arent like best friends, dont get me wrong...but it was henkka that put me on the guest list for that gig.
and mikko from kiuas sorted out a photo pass.
also i know people that work for spinefarm and ticketmaster....
its not easy to get into the business so there is quite a lot from stopping people from getting into the photographers section. i guess you have to know the right people and actually be a photographer basically.
im also a music journalist and write reviews for magazines too.
you cant just turn up with a camera and expect to get in. i was put on the guest list about 2 months ago. takes a lot of hard work to get to a stage where you can get a photo pass for a signing event, and get put on the guest list for gigs!

Wow, that's cool. Knowing band members and important people from labels/record companies sounds like you've worked your way up, good job!

Wow, that's cool. Knowing band members and important people from labels/record companies sounds like you've worked your way up, good job!

yeah well..i hope that didnt sound like i was showing off!
ha! i didnt want it to come out like that...

i dont know a lot of band members....i know jannes brother, henkka...the guys from kiuas, 1 guy from moonsorrow...and olli from turisas. thats it...
which probably sounds like a lot of people...but its not really... lol.
its handy to know people in record companies....its not like im best friends with any of them...and rarely speak to them...but its handy to have email addresses and phone numbers for the time when i need them to do a favour for me! hehe :)

haha unbelievable... i thought that you two look similar... i thought you were one with the gloves and that pheonix was the other one... i saw you only at the gig...
pheonix i saw you on signing session, before entering the astoria and at the gig... and yeah, you pushed me when i was recording opening of bodom... :p bastard... :lol:

Hah, if that really was me sorry dude :lol: the pushing was epic from start to finish.

Finally!..Got my pics from the gig up >.<

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v80/HannahJD/children of bodom/

password is: c1385

:kickass:

Awesome pics hannah! :)