Astoria

Does anyone know where all the pictures and videos that those guys who were at zavvi are gonna get put up? I think im in a bunch of stuff and plus i really wanna see if theres any videos of the how, i think i saw dudes with video cameras in front of the barrier, not sure though...

Did Alexi play his Kerry King Sig head?

What did they use as intro/outro?

Btw wasn't it the CKY scratched Arrowhead model he threw at the end of the show across the stage? Maybe he wanted to get rid of it because of the ugly scratches...

but if he wanna get rid of this ESP...

why does he dont just Sell it. a Ebay Auction can Easaly go up to 7000+ for sure..

because its actully used by alexi laiho and not a Signature model wich is still the same but :rofl:

woo.

im back everyone....literally got in the door a few minutes ago....
over 400 pictures of signing/gig...
need to look through them and will get online asap..

got a picture of the guy getting his face signed...got a pic of some guy getting his guitar signed....so many fucking pictures....arrrgggh!

got work for the next 2 days (12 hour shifts) so will def have pics online by end of the week....hopefully before.

got a picture of the guy getting his face signed

it was you who was took a photo of my friend getting his face singed then, kickass, he really really wants that pic and i figured someone here would have it, so yaaaay for you being that person, actually hes on the forum anyway, his name thing is "ALEXI SIGNED MY FACE", he probably wont ever use it ever though... oh well

Does anyone know where all the pictures and videos that those guys who were at zavvi are gonna get put up? I think im in a bunch of stuff and plus i really wanna see if theres any videos of the how, i think i saw dudes with video cameras in front of the barrier, not sure though...

I was videoed too. Presumably some of it'll be on Rockworld TV at some point and I guess the guys filming the show were doing it for Spinefarm,
so maybe they'll put something out too, maybe a dvd or something?

but if he wanna get rid of this ESP...

why does he dont just Sell it. a Ebay Auction can Easaly go up to 7000+ for sure..

because its actully used by alexi laiho and not a Signature model wich is still the same but :rofl:

Hmm I only speculated. I think it would be more "Punk Rock'n Roll" if he destroys it - but less intelligent than your idea.

I was videoed too. Presumably some of it'll be on Rockworld TV at some point and I guess the guys filming the show were doing it for Spinefarm,
so maybe they'll put something out too, maybe a dvd or something?
It could be use for the second EP with Hellhounds on my Trail as extra footage.

i dunno if i met people from the forum....fucking loads of people came up to me and knew who i was but i was doing so much that day that i was just like "hi!", "bye!"......
umm...at the gig i was with the photographers at the front on the other side of the railings.......with black trousers and a vest on...with short black hair....
i was taking photos for all the bands for the whole night...so....yeah...lots of people saw me, especially if you were at the front.

at the signing, i was standing next to henkka for half the time, and then next to roope for the other half.

dude, jaska's beard looks so fuckin cool :lol: he's gonna look just like Johan from Amon Amarth if his beard grows longer