Astoria

Pђoenix;7054555 said:
Hah, if that really was me sorry dude :lol: the pushing was epic from start to finish.

Awesome pics hannah! :)

i know... don't worry, i was just joking... :lol:

it was almost the same as the last time i went to se cob, but that time i was in first row, so it was kinda easier to manage the pushing...

EDIT: i can't upload on youtube my videos... they are in .mp4 format and it always says this message next to the vid: "Failed!"... so should i convert it to some different format or what? tnx...

frame it like I did, looks cool and preserves the ink ^^

l_6edb9e6550a6d4c77fd487327ab31da4.jpg

nice one duder, your the only other person i know who owns a wintersun poster flag ;)

here you go guys... part of the opening and a bit of sixpounder... the rest will be uploaded hopefully tomorrow since they are larger than this one... the rest of the vids are children of decadence, tie my rope, blooddrunk, mask of sanity/deadnight warrior and follow the reaper... these ones are longer...

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that. It was the slowest I've ever heard it played. Maybe it's to help Alexi get the solos spot on. The Sixpounder solos aren't exactly easy! :O

@ Hanntu: great review and pix, thanx! Btw, do you have any pics from the after-party?!

Unfortunately not, the band didn't turn up either. It was all the PR media people - bit of a waste. No groupies or drugs either :erk: Haha but it was free booze so it worked out well :loco:

yeh there was an after party at 'Intrepid Fox' pub few blocks away from Astoria, but ppl needed some sort of wrisbands[not zavvi] or Astoria backstage pass to get in to it