Astoria

lol astoria is nowhere near brixton and you wont get mugged...with the ammount of metalers that will be around any chav/mugger would be stupid to to try anything like that

lol astoria is nowhere near brixton and you wont get mugged...with the ammount of metalers that will be around any chav/mugger would be stupid to to try anything like that

that's what i ment... and its near oxford street... hard that someone will try anything there... that area is safe, as far as i know... :)

Gah stupid me, thought it was the Brixton academy, my bad, anyways, how does a guy from some eastern european country know so much about london

hmm those who are still looking for tickets can still buy em from resellers...there is this one site that I found that sell em, but the prices are stupid...£69 for a seating one and £80 for a normal one.

looks like I won't be going to the gig :( ...oh well.

Thanks for that Skinweld :)I got outbid in the last five seconds for the other tickets I was bidding for on eBay:erk:still £80.00 is a fucking ripp off! Anyone know of any cheapish hostels near the Astoria?? If I can find one cheap enough,hopefully that'll cut the costs enough for me to afford this gig! Im having an out of money experience at the mo.

Anyone know of any cheapish hostels near the Astoria?? If I can find one cheap enough,hopefully that'll cut the costs enough for me to afford this gig! Im having an out of money experience at the mo.

Click

Cheapest place I've found for accommodation, not far from the Astoria either, I reckon it's easy walking distance.

link doesn't work... :D

EDIT: oh yeah... so are you guys up for a beer before the gig???? i mean those who are going... :D

-Click on the link and in the address bar there is an extra 'http://' before the site address. Delete that and you should get onto the site. :D

Me and my mate are gonna be there early because we want to get to the barrier. If you see a blonde girl with dark framed glasses (my mate) and a brown haired girl with a army camoflauge jacket and black jeans on (wow i'm gonna stand out... :Smug:) come say hi. QUEUE PARTY! :kickass:o_O

..yush..

Me and my mate are gonna be there early because we want to get to the barrier. If you see a blonde girl with dark framed glasses (my mate) and a brown haired girl with a army camoflauge jacket and black jeans on (wow i'm gonna stand out... :Smug:) come say hi. QUEUE PARTY! :kickass:o_O

..yush..

thinking about what you're gonna wear already? :p XD

Wish someone had a spear ticket (2) to sell me :( but not for an insane price hehe

thinking about what you're gonna wear already? :p XD

Wish someone had a spear ticket (2) to sell me :( but not for an insane price hehe

LOL its what i usually wear for gigs. Comfy to sit in for hours in a queue, and won't come undone/slip off/get lost during the gig. :D

Soz no spare tickets :( i did a search on google but the usual ebay and reseller sites came up..(£80 for a ticket! pfft..)

..yush..

how early are you gonna be there?? :lol: i want to be in the front row too, but gonna squeeze my self to the front row as always... i actually don't consider coming more than an hour earlier... but yeah, see you there maybe... :kickass: