Astoria

LOL its what i usually wear for gigs. Comfy to sit in for hours in a queue, and won't come undone/slip off/get lost during the gig. :D

Soz no spare tickets :( i did a search on google but the usual ebay and reseller sites came up..(£80 for a ticket! pfft..)

yea i know, there are resellers and they sell the ticket for stupid prices.
Right now I'm just hoping they'll add more tickets as the gig nears...sometimesthey do that :p

how early are you gonna be there?? :lol: i want to be in the front row too, but gonna squeeze my self to the front row as always... i actually don't consider coming more than an hour earlier... but yeah, see you there maybe... :kickass:

Well me and my mate haved queued for more then 7-9 hours before o_O so we should be there before midday (yup...)
But then again i might be out of london the night before so...dunno yet! But i will get to the front! *determined*

Well me and my mate haved queued for more then 7-9 hours before o_O so we should be there before midday (yup...)
But then again i might be out of london the night before so...dunno yet! But i will get to the front! *determined*

hahaha, you are rally seriuos... for 7-9 hours... :lol: the earliest i went to a concert was for metallica gig on wembley and i was there 2:30... but anyways, keep a place for me... :D :loco: :lol:

Pђoenix;6857373 said:
That hostel sure is cheap, but don't hostels have specific closing times? The gig could finish pretty late/early morning.

I think the band will be done by 11/11.30pm. All the bands ive seen at the astoria have come offstage around them times so that should leave plenty of time to get back to the hostel if it has a curfew (i don't think the picadilly hostel has a curfew..i didn't see anything about one)

1 month and 25 days till the gig :D

And Symphony X at the Astoria 2 days before. I cant wait till March :lol:

Ok, fair enough.. that's cool. I didn't know. But you gotta understand it's not good for f.ex my image that I wear COB merchandise and then a bunch of 12-y-o Alexi wannabes pass by :rolleyes: I don't care if you're 9 years old COB fan if you at least play an instrument by yourself..

:Smug:

seriously did your dad not hold you enough or something?

You are that much of a loser you care what other people think?

Bro, your dad loves you i promise

Pђoenix;6857373 said:
That hostel sure is cheap, but don't hostels have specific closing times? The gig could finish pretty late/early morning.

Says on the website...
'And best of all..
No curfew!!! Party hard at the endless variety of bars and clubs that Soho has to offer.
London is the city that never sleeps - but please respect others in the room* '

Says on the website...
'And best of all..
No curfew!!! Party hard at the endless variety of bars and clubs that Soho has to offer.
London is the city that never sleeps - but please respect others in the room* '

oh sorry for this but bull****... either i went to the wrong clubs, or every single club closed down at 2...

Thanks for eveyones advice. I am going to take my chance on the night and hope they let me in with my son....there'll be 3 tickets for sale if they dont!!

You know when you go to a sold out gig you can sometimes buy tickets just as the gig starts because of people not turning up etc., do you think you'll be able to do that at the Astoria?

You know when you go to a sold out gig you can sometimes buy tickets just as the gig starts because of people not turning up etc., do you think you'll be able to do that at the Astoria?

there are going to be people outside probably selling tickets... as usual on some gigs... but the prices are going to be funny...

If you're that insistent on getting a ticket there, and if you don't want to pay a stupid price, AND don't care about missing Moonsorrow and Kiuas, bug the ticket touts about once every half hour. By the time it gets to the point Bodom are coming on, they'll sell it for a knockdown price because they're pretty sure they ain't getting any money. Thats worked for me a few times. Of course, better hope they don't sell it to a bigger chump...

there are going to be people outside probably selling tickets... as usual on some gigs... but the prices are going to be funny...

I remember when my friends dragged my to a show (Seether I think :erk:), the scalpers outside were selling the tickets at half the original price, because no one was buying them :lol:. I got too see them for like.. 10$'ish? Lol.