Astoria

in 13 i listen to COB, wots so bad? they fucking rule, best band in the world.
eltonm17: id just try n get in wiv ur kid, id hav done tht wiv my parents if ide got tickets :cry::cry::cry: i was soo pissed off wen they wer slod out

Click

Cheapest place I've found for accommodation, not far from the Astoria either, I reckon it's easy walking distance.

Sounds like quite an adventure:

They have BEDBUGS on the carpet and beds. Carpet and mattress are very dirty. We have bedbugs'S BITES, and we are having medical problems at home because they are getting worse. When we spoke with the staff about the problem and they changed room but it was late. DONT GO TO THIS PLACE IT'S DANGEROUS

i dont have much to say you probably remember us we were three peaple from italy and we ended changing rooms during the night coz we found full of animals in ourn bed and all you could say is i,m sorry we have spent over 300 euro in mrdicinrs and doctors because we werefull of bites all over the place it also caused alot of pain please get in contact with me...

Can't fault the location. But everything else about this hostel was so terrible I chose to check out a day early. The place is run down, shabby and smeels mostly like a schooltard latrine. The staff were ridiculously unhelpful. And to add insult to injury, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOWER BETWEEN 8AM AND 10AM!!!! I couldn't believe it. NOt to mention that just about everything was either running out or out of order: the cash machine, the water fridge, the lift. I will never stay there again and I suggest you don't either. The location is not worth the general crapiness of this hostel.

great location. that's it. showers always cold. lift rarely working properly. and i had to sleep on the floor one night because the bed bugs were really getting stuck in !! avoid !!! worst hostel I have ever been in!!

I think I'll pass :cool: Generator seems more reasonable and is pretty much in the same price range. Location doesn't seem too bad either.

I think I'll pass :cool: Generator seems more reasonable and is pretty much in the same price range. Location doesn't seem too bad either.

why would you go to Generator hostel which is near fucking Kings Cross, when someone on this thread putted a link of a hostel on Piccadilly... you can actually walk to Piccadilly without any problem, but to Kings Cross it would take you a bit longer by walk... only if you consider going through those dodgy streets... :D

im staying in camden.
i used to live there so i know it well and my parents still own a flat there so im gonna steal it for the weekend. party time :)

Sounds like quite an adventure:

The comments for the Piccadilly place don't sound too good, I haven't stayed their personally but my brother has and he said it was fine. How old are those comments? The place might have improved since then.

Only 36 days until Bodom :]

what do you all think, how many song will they play? don't mean exactly of course, just approximately... and will anyone who goes there carry any camera or anything to take pictures or videos? just curious...

what do you all think, how many song will they play? don't mean exactly of course, just approximately... and will anyone who goes there carry any camera or anything to take pictures or videos? just curious...

I dunno how many songs..they should be on stage for about an hour and a half-ish..i thinks.
Hopefully they play some new songs..Tie My Rope and Banned From Heaven will no doubt be played but i think COB mentioned in an interview they didn't like playing new songs before the album release as the songs get leaked :erk:
Well new songs or not its gonna be a great gig.
Yup i'm taking my camera, its crappy but hopefully i get some good pics :cool:

I JUST GOT TOLD THAT BODOM ARE DOING A SIGNING IN VIRGIN MEGASTORES ON MARCH 8TH WHICH STARTS AT 4PM. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS OR HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

I JUST GOT TOLD THAT BODOM ARE DOING A SIGNING IN VIRGIN MEGASTORES ON MARCH 8TH WHICH STARTS AT 4PM. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS OR HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

:lol: That would be awesome if you could meet them! I wouldn't even know what to say to them if I got the opportunity to meet my heroes :lol: