Astoria

A signing!!!!

*leaps around like a spaz*
OMG.
YAY.

ooh do we have to get there a certain time..ive been to signings at that store before and you needed a wristband...

So, all you lucky bastards who are attending this really exclusive gig and possibly the signing sessions too: would you like a set like Spnefeasts?? Of course as it's a headlining show with just 3 bands it'll be longer, but how would you like a setlist in the lines of the one at Spinefeast? And please someone record TMR!

:lol: That would be awesome if you could meet them! I wouldn't even know what to say to them if I got the opportunity to meet my heroes :lol:

Janne would kill you, :lol:

i'll try to record most of the show... i don't know the quality but i'll try with that N95 thing with 8GB... i heard it has excellent video recording... and of course some photos... as for the setlist i would add kissing the shadows, one new song, children of bodom, bed of razors, hate crew deathroll is going to be definitely, and that's it... probably some more, but don't want to write a lot of songs, because it's going to be a long setlist then... :p

:lol::lol::lol:

I think there's a chance you'll get to hear Blooddrunk, but dunno. Please do try to record as much as you can. We'll thank you a lot, :lol::lol::lol: And be sure to enjoy the gig, you lucky attender.

Nah sorry man. I only ordered one :p... It hasn't arrived yet though :/ Ah well it's probably one of those "dispatched 2 weeks before event" things.

Save some money and check eBay/Pop into London and buy one from the street :p

This may sound really gay, but I have no idea what I would say to the guys :lol: Considering the are the band that got me into extreme metal.

Ah well, hopefully it wont be like the Blind Guardian meet n greet at Wacken "errm uuum eeerm I FUCKING LOVE YOU" :lol:

This may sound really gay, but I have no idea what I would say to the guys :lol: Considering the are the band that got me into extreme metal.

Ah well, hopefully it wont be like the Blind Guardian meet n greet at Wacken "errm uuum eeerm I FUCKING LOVE YOU" :lol:

:lol::lol: that was funny... i don't know what i'm going to say either... probably just say thanks for the excellent music you guys give us... that's probably it... :p

ha! i have no idea what i'm going to say either. I'll probulary just be all dorky and go 'hiiiii...looking forward to the new album..WOOJKLOLOLOLLLOLOMG!'

and walk away smacking myself.

Same here. I was at the release party for AYDY. Alexi and Janne signed stuff and stood around later, but I didn't know what to say. So I just grabbed my AYDY copy without autographs and left :lol:

I don't know what i would say either. I would be like "ehm....good show...ehm...you guys rock......bye WTF ANOFSANDOFNSDIOFNSODIFNOSDINFO" :lol: Nah but seriously i would ask for a autograph and possibly a picture of me with someone of them.