Astoria

hey all - im a photographer and anyone who is going to the gig/the signing at zavvi/both - i have a photo pass for the signing and the gig (thanks to henkka) and will not just be taking photos of the band, but of fans too (signing and gig).

check out my myspace page for updates and blogs etc - after the gig i'll be putting all the pictures in a blog and also putting them on my photography website which there will be links to after the gig......

well thats the plan anyway,if i get too drunk i might not take any pictures at all! lol...but i will certainly be taking all my camera shizzle with me.

see you guys there :)

warheart, swabs, gilly, sleeper, pheonix, hannah_d, andy (turbo), Loz, Mynameisrob, ESPmyk, Gera, Lakebodom666, me...

hey all - im a photographer and anyone who is going to the gig/the signing at zavvi/both - i have a photo pass for the signing and the gig (thanks to henkka) and will not just be taking photos of the band, but of fans too (signing and gig).

check out my myspace page for updates and blogs etc - after the gig i'll be putting all the pictures in a blog and also putting them on my photography website which there will be links to after the gig......

well thats the plan anyway,if i get too drunk i might not take any pictures at all! lol...but i will certainly be taking all my camera shizzle with me.

see you guys there :)

that's really cool... don't get drunk, take pictures and get pissed after the gig... :lol::lol::lol::lol: i want a pic with alexi and roope... :lol::lol:

warheart, swabs, gilly, sleeper, pheonix, hannah_d, andy (turbo), Loz, Mynameisrob, ESPmyk, Gera, Lakebodom666, me...

that's really cool... don't get drunk, take pictures and get pissed after the gig... :lol::lol::lol::lol: i want a pic with alexi and roope... :lol::lol:

dunno if i can arrange pictures of fans WITH the band...but certainly gonna be going around the crowds and taking pictures :)

now i need to find a pic where i don't look like an idiot... :lol:

EDIT1: fuck, don't have that many pics... :lol:

pict0076pv7.jpg

EDIT2: i have longer hair now...

if you guys wanna get your asses on myspace, add me and send me a message or something so i know who you are!
my myspace link is on my signature.
once ive got all the pics from the signing and the gig sorted, i'll stick them on a blog on myspace and they'll also go on my new photography website which is under construction at the mo (my other one is a pile of shit so ive taken it down lol)