Astoria

I got my t-shirt signed and a photo with Alexi at Spinefeast, but it's really hard to think of anything intelligent or orginal to say
when you actually get the chance to meet them; he was really nice, though.

Same here. I was at the release party for AYDY. Alexi and Janne signed stuff and stood around later, but I didn't know what to say. So I just grabbed my AYDY copy without autographs and left :lol:

WHAT?????? Damn! You have the chance and leave even without a signed copy?? Man I'd kill myself if I did that. I prefer to go and act like Swabs with Blind Guardian and get my copy signed at least, :lol: At the end of the day they won't remember anyone, so I wouldn't be bothered of embarrasing myself, :lol: Actually I end up like that every time I get really drunk (which is once a month more or less because my drinking buddy is also the drummer for my band and at least one time each month he manages to persuade me of buying huge amount of hard liquors and getting drunk while reharshing, which is shit because it's so easy to fuck up when playing drunk, :lol:).

No offence, but I had to read it 3 times to make sure I had read what I had read, :lol:

WHAT?????? Damn! You have the chance and leave even without a signed copy?? Man I'd kill myself if I did that. I prefer to go and act like Swabs with Blind Guardian and get my copy signed at least, :lol: At the end of the day they won't remember anyone, so I wouldn't be bothered of embarrasing myself, :lol: Actually I end up like that every time I get really drunk (which is once a month more or less because my drinking buddy is also the drummer for my band and at least one time each month he manages to persuade me of buying huge amount of hard liquors and getting drunk while reharshing, which is shit because it's so easy to fuck up when playing drunk, :lol:).

No offence, but I had to read it 3 times to make sure I had read what I had read, :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh fuck... this last sentence doesn't make sence what so ever...

Why? I meant that I didn't belive what I read the first time. And I read it a second and a third time until I was sure it said what it says. I mean, it was hard to think that someone had the oportunity to meet them for quite a long time (in SOB it says that in this parties they stayed until late and partied with fans) and just left with the CD unsigned and having said nothing to them, :lol:

Why? I meant that I didn't belive what I read the first time. And I read it a second and a third time until I was sure it said what it says. I mean, it was hard to think that someone had the oportunity to meet them for quite a long time (in SOB it says that in this parties they stayed until late and partied with fans) and just left with the CD unsigned and having said nothing to them, :lol:

I only went to the release party to get the CD before the official release. I knew that I wouldn't get an autograph, because I care shit about those things.

I mean: What do you get? You get the signature of a damn normal person. Alexi signed a million items and it probably means shit to him that he signs my CD. I can understand that someone takes a picture with Alexi when he accidently meets him in the city before/after a gig.

But to behave like a cow at a drinking trough is not my world. At least, that's my opinion.

yeah. I'd much rather get a picture with the guys than an autograph

I only went to the release party to get the CD before the official release. I knew that I wouldn't get an autograph, because I care shit about those things.

I mean: What do you get? You get the signature of a damn normal person. Alexi signed a million items and it probably means shit to him that he signs my CD. I can understand that someone takes a picture with Alexi when he accidently meets him in the city before/after a gig.

But to behave like a cow at a drinking trough is not my world. At least, that's my opinion.

The signing is not the most important, but you could have taken a pic with them/talk to them if you had stayed, or at least that's what's written in SOB, that they stayed some time to party/chat with fans after those few relase parties at Germany.