At this precise moment...

Kinda pissed off, 'cos I'm having a go at writing an album inspired by Still Life, but I got stuck on the 3rd song, and now I can't carry it on, and it's so frustrating, and I've just come to the conclusion that I need to form a band (durr), but I don't know anyone who plays any instruments good enough except my two brothers, and one of them is already in two bands and the other is moving to Cambridge soon, and it's SO bloody annoying.

I am feeling drained, overwhelmed, confused, and unmotivated.

I have laid around all day and just woke up from a nap on the couch. I have been avoiding my essay for a large school project.

I am thinking about school, college, if I really want to bother studying computer engineering, or if I should just have a regular job and not have to stress over things and extremely hard courses in college. I am wondering if everything is going to eventually work out.

No music at the moment. I just woke up and am just in a daze of sorts. I don't watch tv really, especially the news about the WTC. I figure I will hear all the highlights from school and other people.

I am wondering if I have made the right decisions in my life by moving to get a better education and leaving loved ones behind. I am fighting with myself over relationships with ex-girlfriend and current girlfriend who I used to be with several years ago. I am wondering if I did the right thing by ending the relationship with my ex-girlfriend. So many little things that could make me go either way really. Both are equally amazing, but I can't have two girlfriends. :confused: I am sorry...I know this must sound terrible to some of you who aren't in a relationship. This truly is confusing and can ruin things with one if not both of them.

Anyway, I just have many things I need to straighten out in my life and choose a career or future that will be suitable for me. I need to not worry about school so much but accomplish work that I need to do.

I will end this by quoting a guy from IRC:
"Live your life the way you want to, but don't neglect the things you have to do."