Dimmu Borgir

Originally posted by svenske kocken
Shagrath´s vocals aren´t any good. But Vortex roxxxors! Kick Shagrath and let Vortex do all the singing.

No let's not kick Shagrath out... If you like Vortex so much listen to Borknagar and the ten thousand other bands that he's in.

There's nothing like old Dimmu and there never will be... Stormblast and Enthrone Darkness Triumphant are MASTERPIECES of black metal and 'In Death's Embrace' is one of the most beautiful songs written in metal...

They way they used keyboards on these two records is unparalleled...

As for their new stuff... well, I'm not one to comment on those albums...

Kushantaiidan has just put Spiritual Black Dimensions on the stereo to prove to me that the second track sucks compared to the first....

He'll realise his mistake in about two minutes....

"Infesting the dead in herds" :headbang:

I agree with the guy who said Shagrath should stay, because you can hear Vortex in Borknagar (before he realised they suck compared to Dimmu *cringes for retaliation*

Shagrath is Dimmu.

KUSHANTAIIDAN here:

Snooooore snoooore snooooore snooore

zzzzzz...

sleepy.gif

snooore....

Is it illegal to write a message in someone elses name?? :lol:

Turned my back for a second......

Originally posted by Despot

No let's not kick Shagrath out... If you like Vortex so much listen to Borknagar and the ten thousand other bands that he's in.

That's the problem, we can't hear him in a thousand other bands, as much as we'd like to. His only vocal performances are on the 3rd and 4th Borknagar albums, and on a couple of tracks on La Masquerade...by Arcturus. Other than that we have his band Lamented souls, which don't even have a release yet....

Therefor, we ought to kick Shagrath out and give simen more time to shine!

Originally posted by Till Fjalls

That's the problem, we can't hear him in a thousand other bands, as much as we'd like to. His only vocal performances are on the 3rd and 4th Borknagar albums, and on a couple of tracks on La Masquerade...by Arcturus. Other than that we have his band Lamented souls, which don't even have a release yet....

Therefor, we ought to kick Shagrath out and give simen more time to shine!

Shagrath blows .. well i've heard worse (Dani) but Simen should kill Shagrath and do the vocals ... what a great band it would be .

you like Vortex so much listen to Borknagar and the ten thousand other bands that he's in.

Really? Don´t think I listen to Borknagar and "the ten thousand other bands that he's in"? What, by the way, are those ten thousand other bands? Like Till Fjälls said, he´s only singing on two Borknagar albums and some songs on La Masquerade Infernale. That´s it.

See, you people who think that Vortex should take over don't realize that Shagrath IS Dimmu Borgir. In the begining he played guitar, and he still writes songs. Sure, Vortex is cool... I've seen him live and he is good, but Dimmu wouldn't be the same without Shagrath. So how about we try supporting the band instead of our personal desires.

Originally posted by Despot
See, you people who think that Vortex should take over don't realize that Shagrath IS Dimmu Borgir.

Hey, that's what I said :headbang:

Saying kick Shaggers out is like saying get rid of Hetfield and replace him with Vintersorg.

Vintersorg is a better vocalist than Hetfield (arguably), but Hetfield is Metallica. Same with Shagrath and Dimmu....

Originally posted by requiem

Hey, that's what I said :headbang:

Saying kick Shaggers out is like saying get rid of Hetfield and replace him with Vintersorg.

Vintersorg is a better vocalist than Hetfield (arguably), but Hetfield is Metallica. Same with Shagrath and Dimmu....

Replacing Hetfield with Vintersorg would definitely make Metallica better and so would replacing Shargrath with Simen though to really make the band better there needs to be bigger changes.

Originally posted by MacMoney

Replacing Hetfield with Vintersorg would definitely make Metallica better and so would replacing Shargrath with Simen though to really make the band better there needs to be bigger changes.

Talk about your backfire rhetoric...

You know what I mean!!:D

Originally posted by requiem
Kushantaiidan has just put Spiritual Black Dimensions on the stereo to prove to me that the second track sucks compared to the first....

He'll realise his mistake in about two minutes....

"Infesting the dead in herds" :headbang:

I agree with the guy who said Shagrath should stay, because you can hear Vortex in Borknagar (before he realised they suck compared to Dimmu *cringes for retaliation*

Shagrath is Dimmu.

borknagar and simen piss all over pop black metal like dimmu...
sorry i'm very upset at the moment cos one of my fave bands split up (www.nagelfar.de) so i might have overreacted...