ATHEIST COMPLETES LINEUP FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2007

zod is very vocal and blunt when he is displeased with certain types of music
i recommend dedicating at least one song to him if he shows up.
he can make or break your career.

How did you order your tickets Eric? I don't want to pay the 7.50 convience charge.

I paid the 7.50 convenience charge, and the 4.00 processing fee. Couldn't see anywhere else that had it online, just jewketbastard. I guess the local shops in Chicago are dealing them, but that doesn't help the outside guy.

The Super 8 was booked, we are at the Sleep Inn, 3.95 miles or approx. 6 minutes from the venue. Looks like we'll be driving late at night.

I only got one ticket today, it says GA, J-2day. On my receipt it says Friday power fest, Face Value $30.

What the fuck is this?

When I ordered them, I clicked Friday then on two day pass and assumed I got both tickets because of the price.

What should I do about this GateXII? Do we not get two tickets like you said before?

I only got one ticket today, it says GA, J-2day. On my receipt it says Friday power fest, Face Value $30.

What the fuck is this?

When I ordered them, I clicked Friday then on two day pass and assumed I got both tickets because of the price.

What should I do about this GateXII? Do we not get two tickets like you said before?
Your probably best off posting this on the Powerfest board. Not sure how often Rob posts here.

Zod

I figured this would be the appropriate place to gloat...I saw Atheist this past weekend at the Los Angeles Murderfest, and they were BADASS. seriously. Tony Choy is mindblowing on bass. the band was tight as a knot. It was their last ever gig on the west coast according to Kelly. it was definitely an amazing show.

I figured this would be the appropriate place to gloat...I saw Atheist this past weekend at the Los Angeles Murderfest, and they were BADASS. seriously. Tony Choy is mindblowing on bass. the band was tight as a knot. It was their last ever gig on the west coast according to Kelly. it was definitely an amazing show.

How were the vocals?