Atheist for PP VII?

Brandon_D

I.K.M.F
Sep 9, 2005
Naples, FL
www.myspace.com
i know i heard @ Bravewords that they might play a FEW festivals in 07'...so i was thinking why the hell not make them the oddball band for PPVII! i would fucking piss my pants if that were too happen :loco:

I dunno... I'd love to see Atheist -- perhaps at Chicago Powerfest -- but I don't recall them having any clean vocals, and therefore wouldn't be a possibility for ProgPower.

booB said:
I dunno... I'd love to see Atheist -- perhaps at Chicago Powerfest -- but I don't recall them having any clean vocals, and therefore wouldn't be a possibility for ProgPower.

Athiest would most likely be a no. They have no clean vocals and Glen says he'll never book all harsh/growl vocal based bands unless they have clean vocals in the music as well so the possibility doesn't look good.

ah, that sucks...i wouldn't mind at all seeing them at progpower. A lot of Prog elements they sure do have

Back in the day, Glenn was considering Children of Bodom (all-extreme vox), but they were a special case.

They're headlining a tour next month, so that pretty much rules them out for PP.

JosephAcevedo said:
Athiest would most likely be a no. They have no clean vocals and Glen says he'll never book all harsh/growl vocal based bands unless they have clean vocals in the music as well so the possibility doesn't look good.

Correct.

Glenn H.

DAVETHEMETALGUY said:
Maybe we can hope for a CYNIC reunion

Cynic would be much better then Athiest. I would love that but then again Cynic doesn't have that much clean vocals in the music so the possibility doesn't look as good. Probably better off with Gordian Knot ( features members of Cynic ).

JosephAcevedo said:
Cynic would be much better then Athiest. I would love that but then again Cynic doesn't have that much clean vocals in the music so the possibility doesn't look as good. Probably better off with Gordian Knot ( features members of Cynic ).

You probably won't have much luck with Gordian Knot either, since I don't think Glen books all intrumental bands.

You probably won't have much luck with Gordian Knot either, since I don't think Glen books all intrumental bands.

how about Aghora then?