Athens, Club 22 gig

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
is anyone else going to this show? im thinking of going. i have holiday in mid october and i had planned to go to athens anyways. i cant find any info on the web on how to order a ticket...do any of our athenians care to help me out? also, i need a place to stay...any suggestions on cheap hostels or hotels near the venu? thanks so much.

we're going, to Thessaloniki too.
in Athens we'll be staying in our house, that is full already, but I'll ask my husband about where you could stay. and about the ticket thing.

of course, if somebody from Athens buys a ticket for you it will be even easier.

Tee said:
we're going, to Thessaloniki too.
in Athens we'll be staying in our house, that is full already, but I'll ask my husband about where you could stay. and about the ticket thing.

of course, if somebody from Athens buys a ticket for you it will be even easier.

thanks so much tee...just let me know via PM when you get a chance. I appreciate it.

I cant believe it, I did it! I just booked my plane ticket to Athens. I have always wanted to go there to see all the amazing historical sites...and I get to catch Nevermore AGAIN this time WITH Steve on what should be the best show of the tour, according to Warrel. I leave October 13th and fly back here to London the 17th. Man...I'm fucking excited!

Devy_Metal said:
I cant believe it, I did it! I just booked my plane ticket to Athens. I have always wanted to go there to see all the amazing historical sites...and I get to catch Nevermore AGAIN this time WITH Steve on what should be the best show of the tour, according to Warrel. I leave October 13th and fly back here to London the 17th. Man...I'm fucking excited!

Awesome man I'm jealous. Hey Tee do you live in Athens?

Devy_Metal said:
im from nh man....hows boston? i miss it back home...especially watching the red sox yankeed...it's really depressing.

Wha are you doing in UK? I know the feeling. When I was living in Greece I missed things I least expected to miss. There are good and bad things about being here. Where in NH are you from.