summerbreeze

ashure said:
I can't make it to Graspop since my last exam is on 2nd of July -god what a nightmare :erk:
Same here. Last exam's on July 3rd from 9 till 11am. At 12:04 there's a direct train to Belgium :D
Anyway, I'll be at the Summer Breeze for sure. It's a great festival with a great atmosphere :) I wouldn't recommend you a hotel for:
1. Everything which is not in Abtsgmünd is just too far away if you don't have a car
2. If you want to take the car to the festival area, be aware that you won't get a parking place ;)
3. Like last year, we're gonna put up the tents beside eachother
4. You miss the party after the gigs for you have to get to the hotel somewhen..

If you don't have a tent, it's no problem for I'm surely not the only one who can offer you some space in mine. :)

Eos said:
1. Everything which is not in Abtsgmünd is just too far away if you don't have a car
2. If you want to take the car to the festival area, be aware that you won't get a parking place ;)
4. You miss the party after the gigs for you have to get to the hotel somewhen..

If you don't have a tent, it's no problem for I'm surely not the only one who can offer you some space in mine. :)

wow thanx! that's very nice of you.But since I'll be there with my boyfriend I'd better find another way of accomodation:)
And since he's 1.90, a huge person I'm not sure if any tent will work for us anyway :lol:

Eos said:
Same here. Last exam's on July 3rd from 9 till 11am. At 12:04 there's a direct train to Belgium :D
Anyway, I'll be at the Summer Breeze for sure. It's a great festival with a great atmosphere :) I wouldn't recommend you a hotel for:

Thanks Eos! I'll be at Summer breeze too, and I'll enjoy your advices!!!

See you at graspop!!! :headbang: 10 days remaining!!! :):):)

Eos said:
Cool!! If you like, you're kindly invited to our Anathema-Camp *ggg*
Really nice from you! Normally I'll be there with my girlfriend and maybe some friends...

Should we bring some beers? :D
Eos said:
10 days and three exams :ill:
Can't wait!!!! :hotjump:
Loads of shit for your exams... :wave:

Can't wait for (my 6th :D ) Graspop too!!!!! !!!:headbang: Metal, friends and booze... :loco::loco::loco::Spin::Spin::Spin::cool::cool::cool:

I'll be there, but in spirit form, and hiding, disguised, and floating. Not bad, eh. Trust Hancock's.

hahahahahaha

i supplied myself already for the fests. itll be jupiler, hoegaardens , 8 'kriek'skes, and then as well coke and ice tea...

shelley ill give you a hoegaarden. certainly better then the lapin kulta laputta (whatever its called) beer from finland :eek:

well, it seems your gonna drink all that kriekcrap by yourself piet. i mean, i'll have a go but i don't think i'll be able to swallow that thing...

you have good ones (cherry beer, and a simelar one as well with cherries, but more beerlike. (wheat and that) called Rodenbach. one of the better beers around. and 'Liefmans Kriek' of course which is good as well! and my dad told me timmermans is fair too. it better is cause thats the one i bought.
lots of bad ones too (like belle vue) which are almost plain lemonade... :ill: