Athmospheric Black...

Ivan the terrible said:
We could pick at bands for cloning each other all day if it came down to it but what really should matter is the quality, no?

Btw, Wigrid rules as does Apud Inferos.

Not only did I use two other adjectives to describe them in addition to the Burzum-worship in that one post, but I did another post explaining exactly why I don't like them without mentioning any cloning.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Not only did I use two other adjectives to describe them in addition to the Burzum-worship in that one post, but I did another post explaining exactly why I don't like them without mentioning any cloning.

Yes, but it seemed to me as though you were only contrasting your real point but yeah whatever...opinions vary.

Keep them comin' ? ok ...

Ivan the terrible said:
Some more bands that come to mind...
IUVENES
KATAXU
SACRILEGIUM
Agree, several albums noticed in this topic are not atmospheric at all, that's clear. And also add: Wyrd : all, Thy Serpent 'Lords of Twilight, earlier Sohrin, Nefandus, Forgotten Woods, Mactätus and Arkona.

Tribalchemy said:
Keep them comin' ? ok ...

Agree, several albums noticed in this topic are not atmospheric at all, that's clear. And also add: Wyrd : all, Thy Serpent 'Lords of Twilight, earlier Sohrin, Nefandus, Forgotten Woods, Mactätus and Arkona.

If you insist... ;)

BEHEMOTH - Sventevith = Gem
HELLVETO
HEFEYSTOS *Before they turned gay*
GONTYNA KRY - Welowie